The dark Truth Yet to Revealed

Thank you for your supports for past two chapters. First I am very happy today so I want to share my happiness with all of you. That's why fast update. After this I will update according to schedule which are Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Have a good day and happy day. Just smile everyday. The photo credit goes to the editor who edit that. Now story time. Let's begin.

At night after meeting Vishwa

10 June 2021

At beach 12:30 am (Night)

Maya's Point of view

I still remember how I met you, it was very important and memorable day for me because my dream to be investigative Journalist becoming true. At the same time, my mother went to Coimbatore for her relative wedding, she is not here it's makes me feel alone and no one with me to celebrate my victory. Plus, I was late for the convocation because of my scotty was punctured. I was waiting for bus, checking my watch and suddenly a voice, and IT'S YOU.

Vishwa:13B Bus yeppa varum theriyuma? (Did you know when 13B bus will come?) (with a base voice.)

I turned at you and said I don't know because this is first time I am travelling in bus. Suddenly an old man standing behind me said within 5 minutes the bus will be reached. We both thanked him and smiled at each other. At the same time, bus have been arrived. The bus crowned with people. I couldn't stand properly, suddenly the bus driver stopped the bus with sudden brake. I was couldn't balance myself. Suddenly, a hand holds me and IT'S YOU.

VIshwa: Are you ok?

I nodded with Yes and thanked you. But you didn't let my hand and help me hold the seat holder. At few minutes later a guy tried to touch me,  when i want to react to it ... you stand behind and you hold the hanging holder beside me. You protect me like baby.  I turned back and again we smiled at each other. Bus arrived my college bus stop. I get down at the same time he also gets down with me and he followed me. Finally, I reached college and he also came behind me. I was scared and I was going to ask question why are following me but....

Vishwa: Neege engeya padikiringala?? (Did you studying here?)

Maya: Ama. Neege enge padikiringala? (Yes. Did you study here?)

Vishwa: Enna partha enge padikira mathiri ya iruku?? (Goofing) (Am I looking like studying here?)

Maya: Sollunge! (Tell me !!)

Vishwa: (smiled) Unga college le inniki convocation right?? I am here for protection for the chief guest. (Today is your college convocation right??

Maya: (shocked) And you are?....

Vishwa: An Inspector. (proudy)

Maya: Hmmm.. (smiling) That's why you found out, the guy behind me was trying to touch me?? And you stand behind me to protect me?

Vishwa: Police kaaran le and one day I will be ACP for this city. That day, I will make sure to plan rules for women safety.

Maya: Hmmmm. All the best ACP sir.

For the first time we laughed together.

In the hall, I was the first gold medalist for the course Investigate Journalism and The high court defendant lawyer Mr. Baskar who is my Chief now at Thendral Newspaper Office.  He retried at 2019 and opened Thendral newspaper Office. When I received the acknowledgement the first person I saw IT'S YOU.

These five years, you was with me all the time. I blushed, I smiled, I laughed a lot, I received all the respect I needed, and last but not least I LOVED THE MOST PRESIOUS PERSON IN THIS WORLD AND IT'S YOU. I want to live with you the rest of my life. I asked you to marry me last week but you didn't give the proper response. I knew that you need time, after that day I didn't disturb you. But today I came to meet to you for discuss an important matter, you are not ready to listen and I understood who am I for you.  I knew that you didn't meant any words you use to shouted at me and you are short tempered. But my trust have been failed here which is I believe you will listen to me and I thought you will stand with me in this fight but i was wrong. My heart have been broken and IT'S YOU WHO BROKEN IT.