Chapter 6: Truth have been revealed.

Thank you so much for 3k reads and commented me to put the next chapter quickly. Sorry for that because I am studying and my exams are around the corner. So, I am preparing for my exams. But I will continue my schedule until my exams finished. After exams finished, daily update than. Pinky promise. 🤙🏻🤙🏻🤙🏻Now story time. Let's begin.

ATTENTION!!!

INTRODUCTION FOR NEW CHARACTERS

MITHRAN AND HARUN??? shhh🤫🤫🤫 (SECRET!!!)

Shruti from (96 movie) as Shruti (Rakshan's sister)

(At the same when Vishwa talking to the unknown person, Inside the Interrogation room.)

Rakshan and Sarath went inside the Interrogation room and asked what happened yesterday night. Maya looked tensed and started to tell the story.

Flashback (Maya's point view)

09 June 2021

8.00am

I received a call with "Unknown number" Caller ID.

The caller: Hi this Is Maya Muthuvel?

Maya: Yes. You are??

The caller: Hello, Ms Maya My name is Dr, Naren from Mental Asylum from Pondicherry. The Asylum Security informed me that you came here and want to ask about Harun's case?

Maya: (surprised) yeah Doctor. I am an Investigative Journalist. One week ago, I came to your hospital to collect few information regarding Harun's cases.

The caller: Yeah the security told me, what you want to know about Harun?

Maya: Doctor, can you tell me what happened to him after the court's judgement? When did he leave the Asylum?

The caller: I still remember, in 2012, Harun was still young, just 18 years old. The court found that he's guilty for killing 2 persons but still the evidences all were accused him that, he was mentally disturbed and sick. That's why The Judge send him to this Mental Asylum to treat him. After he came here, he was very wild and try to hurt others or himself especially women staffs. He stayed here for 3 months. That 3 months, he tries to kill three female staffs who were working here. That's why we kept him at Violent Cell in Mental Asylum.

We couldn't treat him well because after 3 months, his Guardian appealed for release him. Plus, His doctor who is treat him also give permission to release him and reported that he became fine. After he coming out, the doctor who treated him went missing within few days. The doctor was missing for 9 years still police didn't find him or he didn't return to house. Everyone also don't know what happened to him. The doctor's family members also complaint about his missing. Until now this case ongoing. As for Harun, I didn't see him but I remembered that he went to U.S after he came from Mental Asylum. This information shared by my colleagues that time.

Maya: Doctor, did you know who is his guardian??

The caller: Hold for a while. Let me check the file. (After checking the file) MS Mithra. She is his Mother. But I couldn't find more information about her.

Maya: It's ok and Thank you so much Doctor to sharing the information. Doctor if don't mind can you give a copy of his case file regarding his mental issues?

The caller; hmmmm...(thinking) Ok Ms Maya. I will email you within few hours.

Maya: Thank you so much Doctor.

The caller: Pleasure is mine.

(calls ends)

After call ended, I was keep on thinking of what Doctor told me. I didn't tell anyone regarding this. I was waiting for Harun's case study. I went to my Newspaper Office. The doctor sent me the Case study via email around 5pm. I printed Harun's case study at my office. At the same time, I started thinking how to inform this to Vishwa. Finally, I decided to tell Vishwa. That's why I came to Police Station to see Vishwa but he scolded me like that, I couldn't bear it. That's why I went from there. I felt disappointed and sad, I went to beach to free mind and fell relax.

When I sitting and thinking about Vishwa, I saw a shadow behind me, I turned beside and saw That is Mithran standing beside me. I was telling her what happened between Vishwa and me. He advised me to cut Vishwa's friendship and my love too. I didn't reply him anything. Mithran try to convince me. After few minutes, I told him I want to go home and reply me to come with him because it's dark night. By travelling alone at night is dangerous. I also agreed with his point and few minutes later, a van came which is Mithran's own van drove by his driver. We went from there.

When travelling time, Mithran told me he wants to take a file from his house. He asked me permission for first go to his house and then drop me at my house. I nodded yes. We reached his house, and asked me to come inside his house. First I deny it, but he pleaded me to come inside. I also went inside and looked around his house. He went inside his room to take the file. Suddenly, I felt something is not right and fishy. My heart and mind alerting me that something not right and go out from the house. I looked around to find anything fishy and looked outside form window, I was shocked. The van was gone from Mithran's house. When I am thinking of that, a forceful hands held my body and one hand grabbed me from back and another hand on face with a handkerchief of chloroform to unconscious me.

I fought back to save defence myself from him. I couldn't see properly and struggled a lot to release myself from his hands. Suddenly, I touched a vase in the struggle. I tried my level best to grab the vase. Finally, I grabbed the vase and hit him on the head. He left me from his hold. He fainted and fell down on the ground. I thought he dead, I try to check his pulse whether he is alive or not! Suddenly, somebody hit me from behind and I went to unconscious state. After that, I woke up with pain on my head and recalling what happened last night, where am I. Slowly, I came back to conscious and looked around anybody around me or not but NOBODY THERE. I was keep on searching for my bag with the pain and I couldn't walk properly too. I found my bag on the table, I thought first I have to go from there. Then, I went to my family doctor clinic and told him not to tell anyone. The doctor promised me for that.

When I coming out from the Clinic, I remembered the file which is have Harun's case study went missing. Suddenly, I received a call again with "Unknown number" and he said that....

(Suddenly, Vishwa come inside)

He opened the door very forcefully and tell...

Vishwa: RAKSHAN!!! (sighed) YOUR SISTER (shurti) HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED. (broken)

After listening that Rakshan was shocked and couldn't balance himself. Sarath helping him to wake up. Maya looked at Vishwa with teary eyes and told

Maya: The call received from unknown number when I coming out from Clinic, he informed me that Rakshan's sister has been kidnapped by him and blackmailed me not to tell anyone. VISHWA!!! (crying)

Who is Harun?? Why Mithran tried to attack Maya?? Who is the Unknown Person??

Who kidnapped Shurti??

Think about that. Thank you for reading this chapter and next update on Friday. If there any comments share in comment box. Until then bye from Authoreyyy..

Precap: Police found two bodies from Trash dumpster.