Chapter 4 ( fixed up )

Your POV

Today was another meeting and I sat next Adora as they discussed how to deal with the horde. And strengthen there defenses against the horde.

Queen: does any one have any ideas how to strengthen our defenses against the horde army??? Who would like to go first.

Glimmer raises her arm in the air and waves her hand to get her mother's attention.

Glimmer: me me me me me.

Queen: anyone besides glimmer wants to go first??

There was silence no one spoke. Queen Angelia sighed in defeat.

Queen:....fine glimmer what would you like to add.

Glimmer: mom I mean your majesty you should let me, bow, Adora, and y/n continue our princess recruitment mission. If we can from a new princess alliance the rebellion would actually stand a chance for once.

Queen: the princesses withdrew from the last alliance. They chose to focus on protecting their own lands.

Glimmer: so what we are supposed to do just give up? Please, let me try. All I am proposing is a diplomatic mission.

Queen: so what do you propose?

No ones POV

Glimmer smiles and presses a button on the table and a holo image appeared. It's shows the hordes symbol and the kingdoms symbol.

Glimmer: anyone approaching bright moon by sea needs to pass through the salinea sea gate. It's controlled by princess mermista now that her father is retired. With her on our side the rebellion could control the seas. We need this alliance with her, mom.

The table holo-map vanished and the queen spoke.

Queen: the journey is treacherous, glimmer. I'm not sure.

Glimmer: Don't worry, mom. With both she-ra and the he-man, we can conquer anything.

Y/n&Adora: uh, we are going to need a boat.

Bow,glimmer,glimmers mom mind: they really are twin siblings.

Glimmer: with she-ra, he-man and a boat we can conquer anything.

Bow:  also an experienced  sea captain.

Glimmer grumbles in annoyance.

Glimmer: with she-ra, he-man, a boat,and an experienced sea captain,.......We.....can conquer anything.

Queen: very well.

Glimmer gets a look of Surprise and smiles hearing what her mother says.

Glimmer: YES!!!!

Glimmer uses he teleportation powers and disappears then reappears next to her mom with her arms around her neck. Then she gives her mom a kiss on the cheek.

Queen: I mean it glimmer. No violence and no collateral damage.

Glimmer reappears by you and wraps her arms around you, bow, and Adora.

Glimmer: thanks, mom, you won't regret it.

With that she teleports you all out of the meeting room.