Chapter 6

Ok new writing style to help u guys and mostly me.....for you to under stand the story better.

Shouting

Thinking

Whispering

PISSED OFF SHOUTING

Your pov

I was in a forest resting with Adora and the others I shift in my sleep when I suddenly heard an unfamiliar chilling voice whisper my name.

????: y/n.

my eyes shot open hearing the voice and I look around as I start to stand my hand on my sword ready to draw it if needed.

Y/n: who was that calling my name?

Adora suddenly shot up from her sleep. I look at her and see her eyes were full alert and a little fear in them.

Y/n: Adora you ok?

She looks at me and looks around then she looks back at me with a worried expression. I lower my hand from my sword a look at her confused.

Adora: did you hear it to?

Y/n: you mean a voice call out my name yeah I heard it to but I don't know who's it was.

Adora: i know who's and it's someone who worries me.

Y/n: well I think it's best since we are wake we both keep watch.

Adora: yeah that sounds like a good idea.

Quick pov change-no one pov
Daylight

We now see bow as he opens his eyes and smiles then sits up and stretches.

Bow: morning glimmer

Glimmer groans and pulled her cape over her head.

Glimmer: it's to early. Five more minutes.

Bow: buts it's a beautiful morning today.

Bow smiles as he looks at the sky.

Glimmer: todays canceled. Go back to bed now.

Cringer: I second that.

Cringer lifts his head up and lets out a yawn then puts it back down going back to sleep.

Bow smiles and stares at glimmer.
Glimmer groans and pulls her cape off her head.

Glimmer: I can feel you staring at me.

Bow continues smiling at glimmer causing her to groan and sit up her hair a mess.

Glimmer: why is it the one who snore the loudest is the first to wake up?

Bow: what I don't snore. Do I snore y/n, Adora?

Bow turns to where you and Adora were and saw you and her standing at the clearing edge looking into the forest.

Bow: uhh y/n? Adora?

Glimmer lets out a sigh she grabs bow and teleports her and bow behind you and Adora. Glimmer bumps into you and Adora startling you both.

Glimmer: sorry too early to teleport.

You and Adora give her a quick look before still having your eyes fixated on the forest. Bow stands in between you following your gaze.