Ep 1. "The Hero is a Monster"

"Lady Rihanna, I never seen a beast like this before!" Her second in command yelled as she block the wind from her eyes.

Rihanna bit her lip and formed hand signs for a sealing jutsu. The monster looked at her, and broke the jutsu before it was even formed making her jump back. Pulling out some Kunais, she threw them at the goat like beast as a distraction before performing one of her own jutsu.

"Light style: light bullets." Rihanna called out shooting many light bullets at the beast but it didn't effect the beast at all.

The beast looked at Rihanna and charged an attack at her. She locked eyes with the beast as soon as it blasted the projectile at her. Before she started putting up her hand signs, her daughter blast the projectile away then launched herself at the beast.

"Normani no!" Rihanna called and Normani looked back at her mother then put a sealing jutsu on both herself and the beast.

"Sealing jutsu completed." Normani muttered as the monster entered Normani's body.

Normani fell and clutched her stomach as Rihanna landed at her side.

"What did you do?" Rihanna questioned concern for her daughter.

"Nothing to worry about, I'm still a shino...b..bi." Normani smiled at her mother before falling into her lap.

"Is she okay?" The second in command wondered.

"She's fine, just fell asleep." Rihanna sighed.

The next morning, Normani woke up in a hospital and jumped out of bed. Her older sister, Solána pushed her right back into the bed with a roll of her eyes.

"Is it true?" Their little sister, Gabriella asked.

"Is what true?" Solána questioned.

"That she's a monster." Their littler brother, Montero clarified.

"You idiots, she just have a monster inside of her." Solána stated.

"It doesn't matter, you proceeded into battle without permission." Normani's sensei, Megan...(Fox) crossed her arms.

"I wasn't going to sit there and watch my mother or the village get obliterated." Normani rolled her eyes.

"That mission is a S rank mission and you were not suitable for it." Megan scolded.

"Clearly I was since everyone is still alive, including myself-" Normani yelled back before clutching her stomach.

"Yesss, rage more! Your rage is powerful!" The beast tells Normani and Normani furrowed her eyebrows in shock.

She looked up to see everyone backed away except for her older sister.

"Give me your headband." Megan held out her hand as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Mom-" Normani's teammate called but Megan cuts her off.

"It's sensei." Megan corrected.

"It's there, you can have it." Normani muttered as she leaves the room annoyed.

"Why didn't you stop her?" Gabriella asked Solána.

"I simply couldn't." Solána shrugged as she left the room as well.

As Normani walked around the village, people avoided or dodged her causing her to look down.