Ep. 8 "War"

Normani watched as the people she claimed to be her, family destroy her once called home, village. Normani began to do hand signs and aimed her attack at the kage building.

"How troublesome and boring." Normani mumbled to herself in a very low tone.

She shot her light bullet at the kage building and Solána repelled it.

"No cracks?" Solána asked herself and Normani grinned.

"Correct." Normani dashed to Solána and Solána blocked her kunai attack.

Solána summoned all of her swords and fused her chakra in them all. Normani pulled out two kunai's and went to strike Solána again. Solána sent three swords towards Normani and Normani dodged one and blocked the other two before striking Solána again but Solána blocked her hit. Normani stilled had her grin on her face. She looks to the side to see Montero face to face with her. He widened his eyes seeing nothing but pure ambition and lust for blood. Normani kicked him in his face and pushed Solána swords away from her to then throw both of her kunais. One ricocheted off the other and sliced Solána leg.

"She's changed." Montero tells his mother as he sits up holding his bleeding nose.

"Just tell me where Dinah is and I won't have to kill you all." Normani turned to look at Montero, Rihanna and Gabriella.

"In your dreams." Solána had already sent all of her swords to attack Normani at one time and Normani obliterated them in a mere second.

"I'm bored of you. Go die somewhere." Normani was now next to Solána and she had already placed her jutsu on her.

Rihanna eyes widened seeing that Normani activated the jutsu and Solána is sent flying across the village.

"Solána!" Rihanna balled up her fist and Normani looked at her hand.

"Where is Dinah?" Normani asked again.

"You will pay for that." Rihanna held up her fingers and shot bullets at Normani.

"That's my line." Normani copied Rihanna's light shield and blocked the bullets with ease.

Gabriella bit her lip and weaved the fire ball jutsu hand signs.

"Firestyle-" Gabriella tried to call but Normani cuts her off.

"Lightstyle; massive explosion." Normani snapped and Gabriella is blinded before she could shut her eyes.

Montero and Rihanna look around to see that Normani wasn't in front of them. Then turn to see Normani holding Gabriella by the neck against a tree.

"Just tell me where she is, this is so boring." Normani sighed.

"Let her go!" Rihanna roared.

"TELL M-" Normani snapped but was cut off by Dinah striking her which she barely dodged as her cheek begins to bleed.

"I'm right here." Dinah announced.

"Hmm." Normani giggled as she throws Gabriella to Rihanna and Rihanna quickly checks if she was okay.

"She was going to kill me." Gabriella muttered as she coughed.

"I only tell the truth." Normani smirked.

Out of nowhere, she catches a sword shocking everyone.

"Solána..." Rihanna smiled gratefully.

"I thought you were dead?" Normani shattered the sword and Solána stood with a wound on her chest.

"Are you going to stop this nonsense?" Dinah crossed her arms.

"Nonsense? I didn't come here to fight you and I stated that. But I was obligated to and if you get in my way again, I won't hesitate to finish the job." Normani eyes began to glow yellow as she turns to Dinah and her smile quickly faded.