Ep. 4 "Invasion"

"We lost all connections to where the group is." Rihanna tells Ella who nodded.

"It would be wise if we try and secure the village from them-" Ella suggested but stop after feeling a huge wave of chakra wash over her.

"You sensed it too?" Rihanna had stood up almost immediately after being seated.

"What- who is that?" Ella wondered.

"That's Normani, or who we suspect to be Normani." Rihanna grabbed her cloak.

"She's close." Beyoncé appeared and Rihanna nodded.

"Go continue your research, we'll handle her." Rihanna looked at Ella and Ella bowed before disappearing.

Rihanna appeared in front of the mask woman and both of their cloaks waved in with the wind.

"What do you want?" Rihanna asked and the woman dashed towards her in a split second but Dinah blocked her blade.

"Tsk, get out of my way." Normani practically growled.

"Sorry, can't have you hurt the lady." Dinah furrowed her eyebrows.

"I hate when people get in my way." The Normani threw up 50 kunais then jumped in the air and when they started to fall, she kicked them all towards Dinah and Dinah blocked them all. She took that time to appear aside of Rihanna shocking everyone around.

"You don't want to attack me?" Rihanna wondered.

"I'm not your enemy mother, but at the same time I'm not anyone's enemy." Normani confirmed Rihanna's theory that the one behind the mask is Normani.

"What is it that you want then?" Rihanna questioned.

"There are people who will attack this village, I don't know if I would help y'all in this war or not but take this is as a way of me saying to stay out my way and worry about yourself." Normani disappeared and Dinah appeared in front of Rihanna.

"Are you alright?" Dinah questioned.

"I'm fine, call in the anbu and all Jōnin available." Rihanna demanded then dashed away.

Dinah did as what she was told and after doing so they all appeared in Rihanna's office.

"War?" Megan asked.

"Yes." Rihanna put her hands together and in front of her face.

"Was your theory correct?" Beyoncé asked and Rihanna nodded.

"I'm just confused on why she would give us this information." Ella scratched the top of her head confused.

"To stay out of her way but we can't just leave her alone." Rihanna stood up carefully.

"The two fastest shinobi here are injured." Solána mentioned

"Tsk, I know, when you went to find out who she was at first, did you notice something?" Rihanna raised an eyebrow.

"When Gabriella called my name, she stopped calling her jutsu and fell back." Kehlani mentioned.

"Solána and Gabriella, I'm assigning you to go after Normani." Rihanna stood up and grabbed her cloak.

"What about my team." Gabriella questioned.

"We are going, end of discussion. Beyoncé you'll be my replacement." Rihanna disappeared and so did Solána.

Gabriella sighed and hugged Kehlani then vanished. They made their way to where Montero is and seen him training.

"Yo Montero." Solána called.