two ; lazy days

allie

-

"but mum!" I yelled.

"no buts-" i instantly laughed. "stop it! no buts. you are not going to a friends' house, it is already 7 and there's a snowstorm outside!"

"mum. you serious? she's our neighbor! she always lets me in. come on, mum. i'm moving out soon anyway. pleaaaase," i begged

"ugh, okay. fine! text me if you'll come back or if you're sleeping over. bye honey bun, have fun at your play date!" she said

"mum, i'm not five," i yelled walking up the stairs. i rolled my eyes and shook my head. she just laughed.

"by the way mum, i found the apartment! i'm going to pack because I'm moving there in three days. is that okay?" i ask.

"yes, baby it is! i'll help you pack, one second."

i got to my room and threw my phone on my bed. i threw myself on my bed too and unlocked my iphone and went on the pandora app. i pressed green day radio and started packing.

about 2 hours later, my mum left the room. and i was still packing

i was putting an all time low shirt into the suitcase when i fell asleep.

it was an hour after that when i felt a buzz next to me. it was my phone because the music stopped for a second. i rubbed my eyes and grabbed my phone.

i got a missed call, two missed messages and few kik messages. i decided to ignore the kik messages.

i looked at my calls first. it was vanessa who called me.

i then looked at my texts, both were nessa's.

nessie💓🌟: Where r u?

nessie💓🌟: R u coming???

i laughed and answered.

me: yep, be there in a sec

i put on my new york beanie, because it's my favorite beanie when i visited new york, and left my room.

i walked to my front door and my mum yelled,"be careful!"

"yeah yeah, yeah," i yelled. i shut the front door.

as i walked through the storm, i felt a buzz. i had another kik message. i unlocked it, and went to my kik app. some random guy kiked me?

i pressed on the new chat and read what he said and saw his name and profile pic. calum hood, aka jock and manwhore, the goalie to my soccer (futbol) team and quarterback on the football team. why would he be kiking me?

20 minutes ago:

calum:hye!' cmoe picccckk me pu plaesee! these peole hree are anynoing!'!!'mn

a minute ago:

calum:baby! wyh aernt u anewriung??

i rolled my eyes and typed back.

me: um, this isn't ur 'girlfriend'. sorry..

calum: oh'

me: hi. u probably shouldn't be talking to me, i dont think ur friends would like that u r talking to me

calum: oh wlel my freidns cnat tlel me woh to takl to so

me: well, ok. i have to go. bye.

calum: bye unnaemd pursin taht goez to ym shcolo!

i laughed, shook my head and opened vanessa's front door.

"honey, i'm home!"

hi