four ; bullies

allie

-

i walked into school wearing a black hoodie, blue skinny jeans, and black hightop converse.

i put my hood on my head hoping that they would'nt see me.

i guessed wrong because i was instantly pushed onto the lockers.

"someones afraid to show themselves, yeah?" jason smirked.

"um, uh," i gulped.

"let her go boys, we have enough. makayla is in library. lets go!" drake hollered. whew.

they walked away and i let out a huff.

i went to my locker, and got my books out.

i checked my schedule for today, and sighed.

english, maths, science, lunch, art, p.e., home,,,,,,,,,, great.

i walked over to english and felt an arm go around my shoulder.

"hey mateeeeee," vanessa said.

"ello," i said to her.

"what period do you have again?" she asked.

"oh, umm.... english, yeah."

"ahh, okie. see you at lunch, yeah?" she asked.

"yep! see ya later babe," i said, making kissy faces to her and walking into mr.woors room, english.

"nice too see you, allie. take a seat, mate. we will get started soon," he said, smiling ear to ear. he had a full head of jet black hair and eyes like the color of the sky on a hot-summer day with no clouds. he was 39 years old, and had a goatee.

i was an A student. participation, grades, everything. i was a smart one.

i guess they favorite the smart ones?

i smiled and nodded at him. i sat down in the front of the class. the only people in the class at the minute was calum hood, mr.woors, emily wenker, angelica roshchet, and the ethan williams.

ethan and calum were laughing which mean they're friends... i didn't know that? ethan is extremely attractive as well as calum. i think all the jocks are attractive, but not as much as those two boys. oh, and luke hemmings. let me say, he is very cute.

i was lost in thought, when i felt a tap on my shoulder. i turned around, and saw ethan there.

my eyes widened, "h-hi. d-do you need s-someth-thing?"

"yeah, your number," he said and smirked.

"o-oh. uh um, why?" i asked, confused. but really, i was. why would someone like him ask me for my number?

"because you're hot. no need to be nervous," he said, smirking.

"o-okay," i said, ripping a piece of paper out of my binder and writing my phone number on it. as i gave it to him, i saw, behind him, calum hood looking really angry.

no, seriously. it looks like steam and smoke are about to come out his ears. what is he mad about? 

"so, are you free this weekend?" ethan asked.

"um, yeah, why?"

"can i come over?" he asked, slowly.

"um, sure, why not..." i said, slower because i looked back at calum again and saw him madder than before.

"kay, bye babe," he said.

"oh,uh,um, bye." i said speed walking away from him.

hi guys !! i REALLY like this book so far, so keep reading :-))! 

i love all of you, stay strong ! 

a.i.