three ; hangover

calum

-

i received a pounding headache when i woke up.

what i need, another hangover.

"babe!!" i heard a high-pitched voice say.

i groaned and instantly knew who it was. my girlfriend. i don't even like her, i just have sex with her. i replied with,"what do you want?"

"you have a hangover huh, babe? want me to help you with that?" she said entering my room with a smirk.

"no i'm good," i said, rolling my eyes. this girl is getting very annoying.

"kay. so how's school,baby?" she asked.

"eh, good."

"kay.,,,.."

"can you, like, leave?" i asked.

"um, okay, fine. see you later babe!" she squeaked. rolling my eyes once again, she finally leaves with a huff.

i get up from my bed and walk to the bathroom, rubbing my eyes. i look into the mirror and weakly smile.

i walk out and strip from my clothes and put on a nirvana no sleeve shirt, a red flannel, black skinny jeans with rips and zippers on them, and my white converse chuck taylors.

too lazy to shower.

i walk out my room and walking through the long hallway.

"ello, anyone home?" i yelled. i shrug my shoulders once figuring out that my mates aren't home. i walk down the stairs and walk into the kitchen.

i grab an apple from the fridge and close it. i then walk out my front door and close it behind me.

i hear grunts so i look to my right, to see where they're coming from.

i see a girl who's facing the other way and she looks my age, 18 or 17 years old.

she has dark brown ,straight hair with side bangs.

she also put her hair up in a high messy bun. she looked gorgeous to me.

i walk over to, offering a hand.

"need any help there?" i asked, hopeful. i decided to act my normal self, not some self-conceited jerk who only cares about s.ex and getting drunk. i really was a nice guy.

she widened her eyes then immediatley stopped. she looked at me blandly.

"um, sure, i guess. take those boxes," she said, swallowing. she pointed to 4 boxes. 1 big box, 2 boox boxes, and another large box.

yo