Kidnapped

When you open your eyes, your hands were tied up. You were in a dark shady place, which looked like a basement.

You look around.

You blink a few times to get a clear vision.

Y/N: HEYY! SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF HERE!

You scream your lungs out. No response.

Y/N: YOONGI! WHERE ARE YOU! ANYONE! N-NO ONE?

You look down and let out a big sigh. Suddenly something pops in your mind. You look at your pocket.

You take out your phone from your pocket. You thought of calling Yoongi.

Y/N: If I call him, he would get even more mad at me. It's better to call someone else.

You then try to call Jungkook. Your hands are tied io but you still managed to call him.

Suddenly, your hand bends causing a hand cramp. The rope tied on your hands making it worse.

You groan in pain. Suddenly, he picks up. Your eyes lit up with hope.

Jungkook: Hello-
.
Y/N: JUNGKOOK, I AM IN TROUBLE, I AM STUCK AT A STRANGE DARK PLACE, PLEASE TAKE ME OUT OF HERE!
.
Jungkook: Um...are you drunk?
.
Y/N: Shut up! I am not drunk! I was just going home when someone suddenly grabbed me and when I woke up, my hands were tied up.
.
Jungkook: A-are you kidnapped?
.
Y/N: That's what I have been saying!
.
Jungkook: WHAT THE FUCK! WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?
.
Y/N: I...I dont know.
.
Jungkook: Don't worry I will find you soon-

Suddenly, someone grabs your phone.

When you turn around, you find a small guy with chubby cheeks and round face, brown hairs with puppy like eyes.

He puts your phone inside his pocket and then turns his eyes towards you.

Y/N: Are you my kidnapper?

Jimin: Yeah...maybe.

Y/N: YOU ARE SO CUTEE, AWW...

His eyes widen, he shows you his gun and pushes you.

Jimin: Shut up or I will show you what I am.

You gulp hard and back off.

Jungkook puts his phone down and looks at Hoseok's office.

He opens the door in a hurry and steps inside.

Hoseok, seeing Jungkook coming inside all of a sudden gets startled.

He quickly puts his phone down, with which he was playing games.

Hoseok: AHH! What the hell Jinkook you scared me.

Jungkook: *sighs* I am Jungkook, J.U.N.G.K.O.O.K., not jinkook, how many times do I have to say that-

Hoseok: Get out.