Revenge

Hoseok takes a sip from the coffee and then puts it down.

He turns his eyes towards Jennie who is sitting right in front of him.

Hoseok: Why did you bring me here?

Jennie: Like I said...I wanted to talk about your wife-

Hoseok: What about her?

She lowers her gaze.

Jennie: I am pretty sure you won't believe me but I am gonna be honest with you...your wife is cheating on you.

Hoseok laughs sarcastically.

Hoseok: And you think I will believe it?

Jennie: You will...when she will run away with your money and her lover.

Hoseok bangs the table with a fist in anger.

Hoseok: I don't wanna hear a single word about her anymore...I am leavi-

Jennie: Wait...what if...I give you proof.

Hoseok takes a deep breath and then looks at her again.

Hoseok: What proof.

Jennie: *sigh* You should think deeply...Your wife hangs out with this guy Jeon Jungkook, she says they are friends but what if they are more than friends.

Hoseok: So you are trying to say they are cheating on me together?

She smirks.

Jennie: Listen here...I know about your ex...she left you didn't she?

Hoseok: Who the fuck are you to discuss my personal life?

Jennie: Calm down...you need to act smart...you need to be careful...I can protect you.

He raises an eyebrow.

Hoseok: She would never cheat me...she loves me a lot.

Suddenly, Jennie starts laughing.

Jennie: That's exactly what your ex told you. She told you that 'I love you infinity', 'you are my everything' blah blah blah...didn't she?

He lowers his gaze.

Jennie moves her face closer to his.

Jennie: In the end...she left...

He starts thinking deeply.

Jennie: Don't you think she and Jungkook are way to close than 'friends' are supposed to be?

She starts filling his head with misunderstandings.

Jennie: Don't you feel as if there is something between them?

Hoseok: B-but...why would she-

Jennie: For money or to take revenge from you...who knows.

He lowers his gaze.

Jennie: She first wanted to take divorce from you but after a few months...she tells you that she is insanely in love with you...how does that make sense?

Hoseok starts getting reminded of the papers he found the day you had accident.

He found divorce papers with you...you wanted to take divorce from him that day.

Hoseok: No...this isn't possible...she loves me...her eyes are always filled with honesty.

Jennie: Well...maybe you are right...she may love you...but what if she loves your money more.

His eyes widen.

Jennie: Mi Sun used to love you too but when she saw your money, she got blinded and completely forgot about you.