61-65

Chapter 61: This Ship is Super Fluffy (1)

As soon as He Han spoke, the screen was filled with a barrage of comments. The netizens all reacted with much enthusiasm as they stared at He Han and Ye Fan on the livestream without blinking.

“How on earth is Great God He so calm?!”

“As expected of my idol. He’s still so reserved even with something so dirty. This contrast is so charming!”

“Miss Ye is also very calm. Did the two of them make plans before this?”

“Hey hey hey, shipping them on screen is enough, no need to drag the real people in, okay?”

The fans chatted up a storm. But the two people in question did not have that much of a reaction to the words flowing past the screen.

He Han passed the card back to the host and the smile on his face disappeared, returning to his usual calm look, appearing aloof like someone who had left the world behind.

He glanced over at Ye Fan from the corner of his eye. He saw her sitting that with a straight posture. She had a slender neck, and the light-colored dress she wore suited her skin very well.

He Han’s throat bobbed up and down, but it was so slight that it was undetectable.

He moved himself back a little, leaning against the back of his chair while he looked in front, seemingly looking into the camera.

Explosive moments popped up again and again during today’s livestream, and the number of viewers skyrocketed. The host knew how the audience thinks, and he knew what everyone wanted to see.

After the comment section was over, the host asked, “So, our fellow stars, do you all watch ‘Lurking in the Bund’ at home?”

The veteran said, “I do. My son told me that the response from his students is great.”

The new female actress said, “My entire family has been watching it.”

Ye Fan smiled. “I won’t deny it. It’s my first time receiving a role after all.”

The set rang out in laughter. Everyone knew that Ye Fan did not have a good background. She used to only be a stand-in.

The netizens began to grow loud again, sending out another barrage of comments.

“Our little miss here managed to get into the top searches with just her eyes!”

“This really is a first for the entertainment industry…A stand-in that looks even prettier than the main actress!”

“Don’t get cocky, Ye Fan fans. You’re exaggerating. You think Tang Jin has no fans?”

“Is this a fight? Go fight somewhere else, not here.”

After receiving Ye Fan’s response, the host turned to He Han. “What about you, He Han?”

He Han’s voice was light. “It’s my first time filming skinship scenes…”

“yeah, I wanted to see if I’m lacking anywhere.” The lips on that stern and defined face was pressed into a line.

There was still half a sentence stuck in his mouth, but he didn’t say it.

If he were ever lacking, then he would have to improve in the future.”

“Does Great God He mean that he’ll film more skinship scenes in the future?”

“Oh my god. Someone slap me awake, isn’t there too much fluff in this ship?! I’m going to jump into a hole and I’m not coming out anymore.”