76-80

Chapter 76: Ye Fan Was Confident In Winning (3) 

Ye Fan held the violin and stroked it gently with her hands. Her movements were very gentle as if it was a treasure. 

Then, Ye Fan lowered her head and rested the violin on her shoulder. She slowly raised her hand and laid it over the violin’s strings. 

While observing the small violin, her side profile appeared peaceful and beautiful. 

A few comments popped up on the screen again. 

“I gotta say, Ye Fan’s just standing there but I feel the momentum.” 

“The hell are you all praising her for? So what if she’s got a good pose? Maybe she’s not even good.” 

“Soft reminder that Ye Fan’s finger movements looks very professional.”

Ye Fan calmed her mind and moved her fingers slightly. 

Then, the beautiful sound of a violin vibrated through the air. 

The sound of the violin was crisp, and each note sounded ethereal. The melody was like a cool breeze in the night, brushing past everyone’s hearts. 

Ben had also closed his eyes, enjoying the sound of the violin. 

At this moment, there were fewer comments popping up on the screen. They were all immersed in Ye Fan’s violin playing. 

The hustle and bustle seemed to have disappeared, and the sound of Ye Fan’s violin was able to calm everyone’s hearts. 

After a while, Ye Fan stopped and put down the violin.

Ben finally came back to his senses. When he opened his eyes, he was still hoping for more. He never expected this little miss to play the violin so well. 

Smiling, he said, “Young miss, your playing is very good. I will lend you the violin.” 

Ye Fan thanked him gratefully. “Thank you.” 

“If there’s any help you need, just say the word,” the girl said to her at the side. 

Comments suddenly flooded into the stream, and the speed in which they popped up was shocking. 

“I take back what I said. Ye Fan really gave me a surprise there. I didn’t think she was that good!” 

“Maybe Ye Fan only knows how to play that one piece? Then it wouldn’t be strange for her to be good.” 

“Ye Fan’s so pretty, she looks just like a painting when she’s playing the violin. A confession for the little miss!” 

“Even if Ye Fan plays the violin well, Tang Jin on the other end has already earned a lot of money. She still wouldn’t be able to compare in the end!” 

Even though there were many voices of question, the discordant voices gradually lessened. 

Ye Fan could not see the screen so she had no idea what they were saying about her. She was only focused on doing her own thing. 

Ye Fan took the violin and walked a short distance away from the shop. She looked around her. There weren’t many people on the streets right now. Only a few people came and went. 

Ye Fan quickly retracted her gaze. She didn’t mind it that much. Holding up the violin, she took a deep breath. 

The streets of Austria were sunny and warm, and the soft illumination had a floaty effect. 

Ye Fan stood there quietly and kept her figure straight. Her dark hair fell down on both her sides, appearing very peaceful and warm. 

Ye Fan shut her eyes. Her expression was serious and very focused.