𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕴- What does Nehnah want?

'The Aruba sky's are  just astounding aren't they Miss Kanise?' A woman claimed.

'Your majesty'? Answered the so Miss Kanise.

'It's currently nearly the fourth hour of the day. I wish for you to wake up all my grandchildren . I  believe Danyah and Arsan are already awake, but tell them to meet me at the cabinet hall  in roughly 45 minutes. '

'Yes your highness' 

'Oh and Miss Kanise. I believe my dear Safiyah is already awake, I see her peering through her bedroom quarter window. And tell her to hurry with her ridiculous face sheet masque, she looks like a jinn from down here.'

Slightly laughing, Miss Kanise hurried off leaving the first woman alone. 'Yes Sultanah, see you in 40 ish minutes.'

The Sultanah- Queen/Sultanah Simrah Maria Rizba to be precise, was a lady of elegance, a widow but also the mother of the King of Rizba- Sultan Arsan Azul Aadin Arzú Rizba . She were a lady that were Prideful in her stride, but not too arrogant. Although it were the early dawn hours, she had already sported a majestic gown in royal blue and gold- representing the Royal family of the Rizbas. On her head was perched a platinum-gold tiara, sitting neatly with her sandy brown hair, curled into a bun. However, although nicknamed, 'the magisterial Sultanah of Rizba', she appeared to be anxiously fidgeting with her wedding band and repeatedly looking at the window as well as a portrait of a man on the wall of her private study. 

'Azul, my amare, we will find out who did this I promise. Our son is a brilliant king, and I have faith in us all. Aeiduk.'

With that said, she kissed the portrait twice- once at the head, and the other at the tapestry, reading: Sultan/King Azul Rehaan Aadin-Li Rizba. Placing her wedding band at the foot of a picture frame with what looked like her and the late Sultan, she carefully touched his face, as if comforting King Azul. And with that, she left her study for the cabinet hall. 

Knock!  'Your highness , are you awake?'  

No reply . 

'Princess Safiya-' Miss Kanise repeated, opening the door slightly to see a teenage girl at her dressing table, applying what looked like skincare products. 

'I heard you the first time Miss Kanise , to what pleasure do I owe you today.' Sighed the  princess, placing a pipette full of a serum onto her face. 'Oh and nice suit, magenta really suits the killer heels.'

Chucking, Miss Kanise replied, 'Thank you sumuun, your mother chose it. Now Your Nehnah wishes for you to meet in the cabinet hall in  40 ish minutes, at half the fourth hour sharp. The maids will take your luggage but do hurry and get ready, you know what the Sultanah will say. '

'Yeah', laughed Princess Safiyah, 'right I'll be there lemme just finish touching up my appearance.'  

And so Miss Kanise left the Princess' bed chamber, leaving her to finish applying the rest of the facial products one needs to glow. 

'Right that's my outfit and face done. Now where's my Auod Parfum. Ughh I told Saiyf  not to touch it, the little kutta.' 

Almost on cue, a tall, rather handsome teenage boy came laughing into the Princess' bed chamber. Towering at about  6 foot, he was the spitting image of Princess Safiyah, although she appeared to be much shorter at around 5'8, almost 5'9. However, they both sported the same amber-green eyes, (Safiyah's more piercing with the mascara she had just applied); same curly golden-brown hair (Though Safiyah's longer, 'mid-length' while the teenage boys a 'ruffled mess') ; and, identical facial features. The only difference was that the dainty Safiyah had a nose stud in her left nostril, as well  as several  other luisant accessories including: 4 ear lobe piercings (2 lobes on each ear), a helix piercing on her right ear and a cartilage on her left, a diamond bangle, as well as a diamond-pearl necklace. On her ring lay 2 rings- one on her right index finger, and the other on her right ring finger. Meanwhile, the towering male appeared to have an identical ring, replicable to the one on Safiyah's index finger, as well as a bead bracelet and a simple silver pendant, baring a tiger leopard.