𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕴𝕴𝕴- Him.

👑𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮👑:

If you didn't know already, France won the world cup back in 2018 and can't lie, out of all the songs for each countries 'football anthem', France's the best idec. Also, if you call FOOTBALL the S word, go argue with a brick wall and I hope both sides of your pillow are warm. But anyways, IK France got knocked out by Swiss in penalties, but the French national team are still pretty good icl. Oh also, as Lady Danyah is french, I shall use quite a few french expressions in this chapter.

________________________________________________________________________________

'Have you children had a chance to look at what your rings mean yet?' Asked Lady Danyah.

'It's like Hogwart houses isn't it maman? I mean look at what it says.' Stated Safiyah, peering at the parchment sheet each sibling had been given prior to their ring. 

'Yeah well if it was, we would've had the same ring dumbass, we're twins.' Saiyf said, thinking about the Weasley twins. 

'No not necessarily darling.' Added their mother. 'Look at the Patil twins, one was in Gryffindor and the other Ravenclaw.' 

'What are you lot waffling about? I could hear you from the bathroom. And that's at the end of the jet man.' 

'Stop being nosy Sam.' Teased Saiyf. 

Looking to see if her mother was looking, she mouthed 'Fuck off' to her brother. If Nehnah had seen her do that, oh god would she be in trouble. 

'Sy stop being an ass.' Said Sulli, joining in the conversation. 'They're talking about Hogwart houses Sam.'

'Hogwart houses? OH MY GOD, are you lot gonna do the sorting quiz. Mannn I haven't done it in a long time.' A rather excited Sam stated. Obviously a big Potter head. 

At this, Lady Danyah just laughed at her children.

 'Children, children. I know, why don't you each do the sorting quiz now? Even you Sulli. I know you probably aren't going to look at the parchment Nehnah gave you until later, it's far too early for that dilly dally. Go on kill some time.' 

'Yeah I can guess all of your houses already. Sulli will get a Ravenclaw for sure. Saf Slytherin. Me, well I'm a Ravenclaw, I've already done the quiz. Maman, you are definitely a Gryffindor or Ravenclaw.' Samaira said pointing to each of them. ' Oh and Sy, you're useless so you're a muggle. Now sod off.' 

'SAMAIRA.' Her mother slightly nudged her.

'Just kidding Sy Bahi. Mwah.' 

'Haha, really funny.' Bending down so only Samaira could hear, he added, 'we all know you're the useless one.'

Within 10 minutes, each of them had finished their sorting quiz. The time now read 7am and the sun was now shining into the windows of the royal jet. 

'Tous fini?' Lady Danyah peered at her children. They were finishing off their questions. She sat waiting, stroking her youngest son's hair. She too had decided to take the sorting quiz. 

'Yessir.'  Saiyf said in an imitating voice. 

To this all five siblings laughed. 

'Sir?' Lady Danyah asked visibly confused. 'And why is Samí laughing too?'

'Maman. It's nothing bad. He's just copying Mbappé.' Explained Sulaman, reassuring his mother.

'Aaa. Kylian Mbappé. Jeune légende of our french national team? '