𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕴𝕴 -suus 'vicis iustum

👑𝓠𝓾𝓲𝓬𝓴 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮: 👑

I made this during the Euros, and I know it finished like nearly a month ago but I just wanted to include it for the next 1 or 2 chapters because I'm a fan of football. Also, I kind of got the idea from a tiktok I saw saying how there should've been an episode after France won the world cup/got knocked out by penalties during the Euros. I don't remember the tiktokers @ but creds to her. xx

p.s. As I enjoyed Bridgeton, I thought the opening would suit this scene. 

mwah, 💜

HSacramentum  

________________________________________________________________________________

'Children, neredeydin ? You are all nearly late, you know how her highness hates lateness.' Exclaimed a worried Miss Kanise.

'Miss Kanise, it was them, they all decided to have a meeting in MY room.' Explained a slightly annoyed Safiyah, glaring at her siblings. 

'Now now it's ok. Just hurry and go in. Your Nehnah, Alaba and Prince Samí are waiting.'

'Baba too?' Asked a confused Saiyf. 'But he isn't-'

'Your Nehnah will explain everything, NOW GO KHALLASAH.

Hurriedly, the four youths darted to the Cabinet hall. With the Cabinet hall's  door measuring a whopping 2m high and nearly 5m width made from solid oak embroided with gold tapestry, it was not a room you could miss. Besides the door held two marble stone statues standing at 5 foot high- one a tiger baring its teeth , and the other a snow leopard (the two national animals of Aruba). From outside the Cabinet Hall door, ushered voices could be heard. Speaking quietly as if they didn't want to be heard. Simultaneously, all four royals placed their ears against the door. 

'Arsan NO, we've discussed this already.' Sultanah Simrah  angrily declared. 

'Nehnah!' The 4 children exclaimed. 

'I agree with Ohmma-Ji. It's far too dangerous darling.' The soft voice of a woman stated. 

'Maman?!' This time the four children were extremely confused with what was happening. But they still remained outside the door, eavesdropping with their elder's conversation. 

'Danyah dear thank you . See Abhn, even your wife agrees its the best thing to do.'

'What so you think its wise to give the children it now but you'll tell them the other things AFTER they come back from France? Where's the logic in that?' A man angrily declared, almost shouting. 

'Damn Baba, haven't heard him get this angry in a long time since-'

'Shut up Saiyf.'  His three siblings stated, wanting to hear the rest of the conversation.

 'ME AND YOU BOTH KNOW IT'S THE RIGHT THING TO DO ARSAN.' Nehnah whisper-shouted. 

'It is the Euros after all mon chéri. Let them just enjoy the festivities instead of worrying about this hmm?' The children's mother said softly, trying to calm her husband down. 

'Ok guys, let's just go in now.' Sulaman stated orderly. 

'But Sulli.' Sam whined. 'Can't we just-'

'No he's right. Let's just go now, otherwise they'll clock we were listening to them.'  Safiyah said. 

But at that moment, a loud thud was heard from inside the cabinet hall, like the noise of someone smashing their fist onto a table. All four children were taken aback, what on Earth were they talking about in there?