School

The clock striked 6AM, BEEP BEEP BEEP went my alarm clock. I ignored it and rolled back over to go back to sleep. I was woken up not long later by uncle frank (my dad didn't want me). I got up and got ready for school. I put on my Sleeping with Sirens singlet (even though it's a boys one). I grabbed my backpack and walked out of the house with my ipod in, listening to Not the American Average by Asking Alexandria. When I got to school, there was a note in my locker. 

to the Emo fag,

I hope that you cut yourself and bleed out

it would make everyone happy

~Rhiannan xxx

I ripped it up while I was in tears/anger and put it in the bin. I pushed my fringe over top of my eyes and looked behind me. I say the 'popular' group of bitche-erm i mean girls laughing at me.

During third period, The headmaster called me up to the office. I got lots of looks from people because I'm not that good of a student.

When I got down there, there was a guy waiting for me. He was wearing a motorcycle jacket that was done up at the neck, a pair of jeans, vans and his hair was ties up and neat.I got told that I had to go home with him. I got out all of my stuff from my locker and left in his car. He had a white porch.

The car ride home was quite. 

"You turn down here" I broke the silence

"I know" He replied. He kept going and didn't give it another thought. Half an hour later, he pulled into the bush and soon we came to a big house.