Chapter 3

Songs used in chapter:
—T r a n s p a r e n t s o u l-Willow Smith

—Ba sing Se—

The guys went to visit Korra at her place since she didn't know how to answer a phone call. They walked up finding Korra and Kuvira getting out of the car parked in the drive way. "Korra you need to learn how to answer our calls" Bolin said out the window making the girls turn around.

Korra pulled out her phone to see a missed call from Bolin "My bad" She nervously chuckled. "You guys wanna come in" she asked and Kuvira jumped "But park in the driveway" she said not want them to block her car. The drive way was able to four cars. 2 rows of 2. Kuvira always parked behind Korra's parents' car, it was easier to get out, so there was room for the guys.

The guys parked and followed Korra and Kuvira inside the house.

"Can I get you guys something to eat or drink?" Korra asked as they walked in.

"Water for me" Mako said "same here" Kai added

"Got any juice or soda?" Bolin asked, he didn't really drink water, unless it was 3 in the morning.

"I got Gatorade and sprite" She said and he agreed on sprite.

"How are we going on tour" Korra asked as she went to the fridge to grab the drinks

Bolin took a seat on the couch with the guys and answer her question "Mako here managed to get Varrick, CEO of global industries, to sponsor us"

"Oh my god! That's great!" Korra smiled as she made her way to the guys

"Yeah, and if things go right, Hiroshi Sato from Future Industries will sponsor us too" Kai added as he took the water bottle Korra handed him

"Varrick and Hiroshi are actually pretty close, Varrick said he'll put in a good word" Mako said with a smile as Korra handed him a water bottle

"Hiroshi Sato?" Kuvira asked earning a nod "Oh my god, he's the one with that fine ass daughter" seeing how everyone was confused. "Asami Sato?... every girl wants to be her, every guy wants to be with her? The volleyball prodigy? Future Industry's model?... you guys really don't know?"

"To be honest, I stick to video games and music" Korra said with a shrug and the boys pretty much agreed saying they did the same.

Kuvira was shocked, she ran out the room and came back with a Magazine flipping the pages as she joined the boys on the couch "Move Naga" she again push the pup who didn't't bother to bark she just left the whole scene. "Look" she pointed to a photo "That's Hiroshi and the girl standing next to him is Asami" She said

"She's hot" the boys said in sync but Korra wasn't paying attention she was stuck on her phone.

"Right" Kuvira was excited to have 'guy talk' being able to talk about girls freely, it was boring with Korra "She's the model for her dad's company, Future Industry" She flip through the pages again to show the same girl posed leaning against a Sato-Mustang. She then flipped the page again "And a Volleyball prodigy" she added when the next page was a picture of Asami in the air doing a jump serve "You're seeing this Korra?" She looked over to see her best friend staring deep into her phone "Korra?"

"Yeah sorry, she's pretty" Korra said without looking at the photos

"Everything ok?" Kai asked noticing Korra's behavior

"Yea, excuse me for a second" Korra left the living room. She went downstairs to her room and placed her phone on her ear. "Hey mom" she spoke

"Hey sweet heart, how's everything going" Senna said on the other side of the phone. "It's great, I actual-" she was cut off