INTRODUCTION

Hey guys.. It's me again and I'm back...

Now..most of you'll obviously know what an Imagine book is all about but for those who don't know..let me brief you..

So this is basically a request book which will contain short stories (one shots, two shots) on our very beloved Rohit Sippy 🥰🥰..but with a twist...the main character is going to be....YOU!!

For those who don't know who Rohit Sippy is ( I'm sure everyone knows him😝) But still...

So...This is our Cutie 😍 and Hottie🥵

If you have any request please do DM me with the following, or you can even mention it in the comments section

1) The story request (obviously, Duh!!😐)

2) If want your name or if you have any particular name you want to be as the main character, any images etc...

If not I will simply refer it as Y/N which means Your name..

Eg. Y/N and Rohit hugged each other..

And if you have a particular name in your mind..even that can be added.

3) You have to mention whether you want your account name should to be mentioned in the story..

4) Whether you want smut😏

If any one of you are not comfortable with mature content... Please don't worry...I will give a warning prior hand...😁!!

Guys this a different try and I request you to please give this book a try 🥰!!

So I'll meet you in the first story...
Till then...

Au revoir....