1

[ Introduction ]

Leon < Ghost 👻
age < 20

Pooter < Ghetto Angel 🧸age < 20

age < 20

[ Ghost's POV , Gotham City ]      [ 11:09 pm ]

[ Ghost's POV , Gotham City ] [ 11:09 pm ]

"Ghost man I swear I have your money" he pleaded with tears in his eyes.

Taking the butt of my gun I knocked him in the head a few times till I seen blood.

"bitch ass nigga I bet you'll bring my 4 bands next time but there won't be a next time"

Dragging his body to the river I put him in a body bag and tied bricks to it. Quickly taking a picture of his busted ass face I sent it to his family with a little note.

Zipping up the body bag I kicked him in the river and watched his body go under. I smiled on the inside.

Walking back to my truck I got in and drove straight off and went to my homeboy pooter's crib.

- at Pooter's crib -

"Wasup bro" he said opening the door and dapping me up. "Wasup witchu" I said coming in and shutting the door behind me, locking it of course.

"Not shit just fucked some" he said drinking from his baby bottle"

"nasty ass nigga gone catch some" I said shaking my head.

"why yo bitch ass worried about me for where yo bitch at" he said laughing and I laughed too and shook my head.

"Ion do females bro it's all about the money with me" I said sparking up the wood and taking a long pull from it.

"I heard you on et"  "these bitches either be set ups or to friendly" he said as I passed the wood to him.

"Exactly... if ah bitch ain't got nun going for herself then ain't no point of dealing with her" I said with low eyes.

"heard u"

"who you fucked... shawty from round the way" I asked and this nigga gave me the look.

"shit my nigga you already know... pussy pressha" he said smiling showing his golds.

"u my nigga and all but yo ass gone catch some p... fr" I said and he started laughing.

"Thinking the shit funny" I said shaking my head.

"Ima real ass nigga P so ima let yo hot headed ass know" I added as I took a long pull from the wood.

"I know bro and I preciate that shit too"

"I'm rey shake tho luh u gang" I said standing up and dapping him up.

"Luh u too nigga" he said dapping me back up and I left out his crib.

Getting in my whip I drove to the nearest gas station and parked. "He's so fine girl" some ugly ass bitch said as I was walking in the store.

"he is heyy ghost how you doing" another dusty bitch said and I gave them a ah head nod.

"wasam ghost"

"wasgood pap" I said paying for my gas.

"See u around youngin"

"Heard u" I said as I left and this ugly bitch bumped into me.

"Move bitch" I said pushing her causing her to hit the concrete.

"rude ass nigga" her little friend said and I straight faced the bitch and kept walking to my car.

Taking the pump I put it in my car and let it fill up.

Taking it out I closed my tank and hopped in my car and drove straight to the crib.

Ight so this the new book 🤚🏽 what y'all think ?
Vote or comment