7

[ Ghost's POV, Gotham City, 2 weeks later ]       [ 8:09 pm ]

"Ghost" P said knocking me out my thoughts causing me to look up. "Wasup"

"Nigga I been calling yo name for the longest" he said as he smoked his blunt.

"nigga wasup wat u need"

"Laya here for you"

"what u mean she here for me" I said standing up.

"She downstairs crying asking for Ghost"

Pulling my pants up I walked out the office since we was at my club getting it ready.

Walking down the steps she was sitting on the chair wiping her tears. "Ma'Laya" I said making my presence known and she looked up.

"Why you mad at me" she stuttered as she cried and I looked at her confused.

"shorty what you talking bout"

"Leon stop playing you haven't been talking to me and when you do your dry with it" she said as she stood up and wiped her fallen tears.

"Ma'Laya wtf you mean" I semi yelled.

"Leon if you got another female just say that.. you ain't been talking to me so you talking to somebody else" she said and I laughed to myself.

"Ian been talking to no other bitch so get that dumb ass shit out yo head"

"I got business to handle.. I can't spend every minute with you man"

"Whatever I'm done" she said walking away and I grabbed her arm and pulled her to me.

"You ain't done wit shit.. you see me fucking talking to yo ass"

"Yes I am done I'm not finna do this with you" she said pulling away so I tightened my grip on her arm and pulled her to the back room.

"Sit yo ass down" I said three gritted teeth and she sat down and crossed her arms.

"I done told yo ass ion like being disrespected and you continue to find ways to me piss me off" I said locking the door and walking towards her.

Standing in front of her I pushed her back and she hit the bed. "what are you doing" she said lifting up and I pushed her back down.

Placing my hand on her thigh I dragged it slowly all around her thigh till I reached her cat. "Leon" she gasped softly and I knew at that moment I had her where I wanted her.

Sliding her panties to the side I felt how moist she was and I started smirking. Rubbing her cat softly she started moving around.

Taking my ring finger and middle finger I rubbed her clit in a clockwise motion. "omg" she moaned out.

Finishing that lil motion I rubbed it counter clockwise as I used my tongue to navigate.

Sucking and licking all around her clit it drove her crazy. "Stop fuck" she moaned out and it made me flick my tongue somewhat fast as I fingered her slowly.

Putting her leg on my shoulder I started eating her pussy like it was my last meal.

"Leonn baby" she moaned out as I fingered her faster and flicked my tongue faster.

Her legs began to shake as I was tongue and finger deep, hitting her spot she creamed all over mouth and beard.

"Mm fuck" she moaned out as her legs shook and I kept eating but the pace was slow.

"baby mm stopp" she moaned as she rubbed my head and pushed me away.

Taking my fingers out of her slowly they were drenched in cum, putting them in my mouth I sucked on them.

Grabbing her neck with my other hand I tongue kissed the fuck outta her so she could taste herself.

"You gone stop getting smart with me Ma'Laya ion play that shit" I whispered in her ear as I kissed her neck. I just know she got butterflies...

"Okay I heard you" she said outta breath.

"I know you do" I said as I let her go. Watching as she pulled fixed herself she stood up off the bed but she stumbled a little.

"Ima call you later get on outta here" I said as I hugged her and smacked her ass.

"Stop Leon" she said walking out the room and I changed the sheets and put fresh ones on as I sprayed it with febreeze.

Walking to the bathroom that was in that room I took a fresh toothbrush and brushed my teeth and I took a clean wash rag and washed my face real good making sure to get her juices out my chin hair.

After that I left that room and went back upstairs to my office and began talking with P.

What y'all think?
Vote or comment