15

[ Pooter's POV, Gotham City]       [ 2:06 am ]

"cmon G I see them niggas" I said as we crept around the back.

Putting my gun to the back of the dudes head I let a bullet fly through it.

Immediately we had started shooting at everybody else. Tonight was just to kill and let niggas know we run this city.

We done shot everybody. Hearing a gun go off we didn't see nobody but I felt a bullet pierce through my shoulder.

"Ahhh" I yelled and Ghost ran over to me as I hit the ground.

"Cmon P you good" he said as he picked me up and put his arm around my waist.

Pulling his 40 from his waist he put a bullet between the person eyes.

Lifting me up he put me in the passenger seat.

Running to the other side he got in and sped off.

"put pressure on it P"

"I am man this shit stinging" I said as I put pressure on my shoulder.

"the white lights Ghost"

"Nigga stop fr don't say that shit" he said driving faster and I laughed.

"I'm just fucking with u G" I said. He pulled up at somebody's house and helped me out the car.

"who's crib" I asked. "My shorty's cmon" he said helping me walk.

"I'm not cripple" I said sucking my teeth.

He knocked on the door and Khia opened the door. "Tf it's 2 in the morning Leon" she said agitated.

"I know but you told me you was studying med school help me out right quick"

She rolled her eyes and let us in. "Preciate u sus" I said as she cut my shirt off and stopped the bleeding.

She then cleaned it and used some tool to pull out the bullet. "Sss shit"

"sorry" she mumbled after she pulled it out completely. Cleaning my wound again she sewed it up a little and placed a big gauze over it.

"Huh take this" she said handing me an ibuprofen and I took it and swallowed it dry.

"I feel better already" I said smiling. "Bye P go get in the car" Ghost said tossing me the keys.

"bye sus" I said side hugging her as I walked out the door.

- Ghost's POV -

"you lucky my parents went out of town" she said pushing me softly.

"I'm sorry shorty"

"No Leon that's not okay better be lucky I fucking like you" she said rolling her eyes.

"Give me my hug shorty so I can get this nigga home"

She wrapped her arms around my waist and I hugged her and pecked her lips a couple times.

"Ight iah be back" I said walking out the door.

"wait I want another kiss" she said whining.

Grabbing her neck I placed a kiss on her lips.

"another one" she said and I kissed her again and again.

"Fucking crybaby yo" I said kissing her head and I left.

Getting back in the car this nigga P was knocked the fuck out.

"Yo P u straight" I asked.

"mhm take me home" he said and I pulled right off pushing 80 and took his ass right tf home.

"Ight luh u nigga" he said getting out.

"Luh u too bro" I said watching him walk in and I pulled off once I seen the door was closed.

I was gone head to Khia's for the night I done already packed my bag and shit.

I love sleeping with her cute ass.

what y'all think?
Vote or comment
Some stuff is gone happen btw 😏