17

[ Khia Monique's POV, Gotham City ]     [ 4:00 am ][ week of the trip ]

[ Khia Monique's POV, Gotham City ] [ 4:00 am ]
[ week of the trip ]

"No I'm fine can I just go to sleep damn" I said irritated because they really woke me up knowing I'm not an early bird.

"Chill out she was just asking a fucking question" Leon said as he put his neck pillow on.

"I don't care" I said closing my eyes.

- at the airport -

As we got off the plane we went to get our luggage and stuff.

After getting all of our bags we got in the rental and drove to our airbnb.

The Bahamas was very much giving beautiful. We had arrived to our beach house and we got out and went ahead and got settled in.

"bae you straight" Leon asked me and I smiled. "I'm fine are you" I asked him.

"I'm coo"

"Ok well I'm finna take a shower and get in that water"

"Khia bitch where you at" Tina yelled.

"Girl finna shower and take my ass to that water" I said as she peeks her head in the room.

"Ok ima see you in 30" she said walking away.

"bae you getting in the water with us" I asked.

"Nah I got some to handle"

"Ok be safe"

"Always" he said kissing my lips.

Walking in the bathroom I stripped form my clothes and started the shower. I heard the room door close so he must've had left.

After my shower I put on my lil two piece with some sandals and I walked out the room and went downstairs.

"Finally" Tina said and I laughed.

"Girl hush but y'all ready" I asked and they shook they head and got up.

Walking out the door we walked over the bridge and down to the water.

"girl I am not getting this wet so don't splash me"

"bitch bye" Tina and Melody said in union.

"Ain't no bye .. I jus got this wig put on" I said as I rolled my eyes.

"anyways that's why I got these braids in" Melody said as she got in the water.

"They cute friennnn" I said smiling.

"Thank u boo" she said smiling back.

- 30 minutes later-

"girl why you lying" Tina said to Melody and I just watched in shock.

"Bitch you is not pregnant" I said laughing as I held my chest.

"I am tho and guess who's the daddy" Melody said smiling and my eyes grew big because I was already knowing.

"Bitch no not pooter" Tina yelled and I started laughing loud asf.

"Shhh damn"

"What y'all laughing about" Leon and Pooter said as they made their appearance.

"Nothing" we all said. "Wasup shorty" Leon said as me kissed my lips.

"Hi baby" I said smiling. Pooter sat next to Melody as Leon sat next to me.

Tina and I kept looking at each other because we peeped.

We peeped that Pooter didn't know and that's not my business.

"why y'all out here anyways" Pooter said.

"Um for the water" I said making a face.

"Smart ass mf" he said and I laughed. "It's ok brother you love me tho" I said smiling.

"No I don't ugly"

"Yes you do stop lying" I said staring at him.

"aye shorty" Leon mumbled. "Yes baby" I said turning my head.

"Cmon I'm tired" he said.

"Y'all we going to sleep Goodnight" I said standing up and Leon stood up behind me.

"Bye luv" Melody said.

"Sleep my ass" Tina said and I rolled my eyes.

Leon grabbed my hand and we walked up the steps and went in our room.

He went right to the bed and I went to the shower and did my 30 minute routine. I ate some snacks and laid next to him as he rubbed on my body.

After that idk why I happened I know I went to sleep tho.

alright I'm back from vacay 😕
quick filler for y'all
Vote or comment