2

[ Ghost's POV , Gotham City ]      [ 7:00 am]

Waking up I stretched and headed straight to the bathroom and took my 30 minute shower. After my shower I took care of my dental hygiene.

Walking to my room I dried off and put on some compression boxers and some shorts with a white tee.

Grabbing my beat headphones and a water bottle I left the crib and got in the truck and drove to the gym.

- 2 hours later -

"Ghost we gotta problem" P told me and I stood up as I grabbed my glock.

"what's the problem" I asked as I followed him downstairs. "Niggas wanna steal"

"Is that right" I said as I clenched my jaw. We walked into the warehouse and everybody got quiet.

"So which one of you greedy ass niggas been stealing" I asked and none of these niggas said anything.

"Ian gone repeat myself ima just start shooting niggas" I yelled.

"It was me boss I'm sorry my baby girl was sick"

"Dwight... Cmon now man we better than that" I said laughing a little.

"You get paid 2gs an hour and this how you repay me" I questioned and he ain't say shit.

"It's koo cause Ik yo baby girl got leukemia"

"Im sorry Ghost" he pleaded and I nodded my head.

"Y'all know what to do.. beat his ass and I mean it" I said walking away.

"P let's go"

"Nigga don't be talking to me like that I'm family" he said rolling his eyes as he walked on the side of me and I jus laughed.

"Nigga Ik you family" I said and we left the warehouse.

Getting in my truck I connected to the Bluetooth and let his ass play some while I drove to some food place.

- at the food spot -

"Damn she bad" P holla as we sat next to some female who was in her phone and I watched her.

Yea she was indeed pretty asf but Ian worried about a bitch.

"My nigga why you staring at her" P said loud enough for her to hear causing her to look at us.