01: TEASE

...

"As expected, our collaboration has skyrocketed!" Namjoon exclaimed as he walked into the room with blackpink and bts' members.

The room echoed with sound of claps from the staffs and the members, "What else did you expect? we're the biggest groups as of now." Jisoo said in a joking manner and everyone laughed.

Everyone in the room was doing their own thing. Staffs keeping the outfits safe. Jhope watching his own fancam. Taehyung, Jimin and Jennie playing with yeontan and kuma. Jin cracking random jokes when no one's obviously listening. Jisoo discussing something with Namjoon and Yoongi. Rosé feeding Lisa small bits of food while she was playing on her phone.

Jungkook looked around and stopped at blackpink's maknae Lisa getting fed by Rosé.

Of course he had to leave a comment on Lisa being fed, he picks violence over kindness when it comes to Lisa.

"Lis, you're getting lazy and lazy everyday, look at you with your cheeks stuffed." Jungkook commented as he stood up and took out his phone to take a picture of the other maknae.

"YAH! stop shoving your phone on my face! Also I can do what I want." Lisa hummed, focusing on the game on her phone trying to win that first place in mario cart.

Jungkook didn't stop taking pictures. if i were to tell you that if a person would check his phone gallery right now, he'd be mistaken as a fan.

Lisa had enough and placed her phone down, Rosé stopped feeding her and started feeding herself instead.

"Jungkook, you know i'm your noona right? I wonder what your fans will say about your behavior right now." Lisa stood up and started recording the boy.

Jungkook ran around the room with a smirk on his face being chased by Lisa, "Why isn't anyone helping me? Namjoon-hyung??" Jungkook is getting a little bit scared.

Lisa was still recording, chasing the younger, "Your hyungs won't help you kook, they're obviously on my side."

Jungkook ran over to Yoongi and used him as a shield from the "demon maknae" as he likes to describe the girl.

The older held her phone higher to record Jungkook, "Look everyone! your international playboy being scared" Lisa teased the boy for the video.

Yoongi just stood there, "Honestly jungkook, calm down on teasing Lisa. Look at the outcome." Yoongi warned, pointing at the raging girl.

Jungkook dragged Yoongi to every direction where Lisa is, "You don't understand, it's fun." he said with another smirk.

Jennie paused on playing with the puppies and looked at the maknaes with yoongi in the middle, "I agree with Yoongi, you know Lisa is a bit competitive. Goodluck on that Jungkook." Jennie continued playing with the dogs.

"Ah! You know about the latest interview we had?" Hoseok paused his fancam and faced them, "Alot of fans noticed the glares you share with eachother, and they think you guys are datung." Hoseok ended with a chuckle.

Lisa quickly turned off the recording and faced Hoseok, "Dating? Me and Jungkook?" She asked with a scrunched face and Hoseok nodded.

"Over my dead body! I won't date someone who's annoying and who act like a child." She went back to where Rosé was sitting and calmed down.

"You thought i'd also date you Manobal?" Jungkook was honestly hurt by Lisa's words because he never thought of Lisa annoying when she was teasing him.

Lisa rolled her eyes, "it's Manoban. How many times have i gotta tell you." the older scoffed.

The other members tried not to laugh at Lisa being so annoyed. Their really just getting used to it now.

"You still don't know her name Kook? After i caught you lurking on google searching Lisa's name?" Taehyung looked up and smirked and got smacked by the golden maknae.

"Let the boy be Lisa! If he won't stop teasing you, he may have a crush on you." Jisoo suddenly commented.

Lisa blushed from Jisoo's sudden comment and covered it by looking down on her phone, "Unnie stop joking around." Lisa was shocked why she felt so nervous of Jisoo suddenly talking about it.

"I'd rather step on yeontan's shit than have a crush on her." Jungkook said with his eyebrows furrowed and left the room.

The room got silent very fast, they never saw Jungkook mad, "He probably woke up at the wrong side of the bed." Jin stated.

Lisa was confused? upset maybe?

Did he got mad at me? So much for me wanting us to be friends. Why are you being a baby?

-
i'm trying to make every chapter long but i don't know if i can keep on doing it TT as u can tell im very lazy at writing stories</3