04: CHEMISTRY

"You're joking

"You're joking." Lisa stated with a very serious voice.

Jennie sighed looking down, "We wish we we're Lisa, I don't want both of you to force yourself but it's what the company and the fans want.." Jisoo explained.

"I don't know why the fans find it cute though." Rosé added, thinking it through why arguing with someone would be cute.

Jungkook was just on his phone not caring a thing what's about to happen while Lisa was stressing out. She doesn't wanna pretend to be lovey-dovey around Jungkook, even if it's for the fans, she doesn't want to.

"Seriously though, I watched the interviews the fans talked about where Jungkook and Lisa we're being cute and...

...they we're just rolling their eyes at each other, the only thing they are good at." Jin shared, teasing the maknaes as he mockingly rolled his eyes.

"I can't do it guys!" Lisa faked cried trying to get the members on her side to convince the company to cancel this order.

"It's just for awhile, chill out Lisa." Jungkook said in a casual tone.

Lisa raised her eyebrows on the boy surprised on how he could be so calm during this situation, "Chill out?" She boomed, "How can I be chill?"

"Yah, Lisa calm down, Jungkook's right it's just for a little while." Jisoo said agreeing with Jungkook as she stroked Lisa's back for comfort.

"Well, what's in it for me then?" Lisa questioned.

Being with someone you dislike is hard, a reward could change the girls mind.

"Anything you want." Jennie said, showing the paper that the company handed to them with all the instructions and agreement.

Lisa read all the terms and furrowed her eyebrows, "It says be nice to your partner on camera. I really can't do this." The girl can't imagine being nice to Jungkook on what he wants, after all the teasing Jungkook did.

"You can get a new cat, Lis. Think of it that way, you can get anything you want after YG-Sajangnim refused on you getting a new cat." Rosé adviced.

"Don't worry about it too, we'll scold Jungkook if he'll do anything bad." Jhope half laughed knowing they can't stop their maknae into doing problematic things.

Lisa was really sad about YG refusing on getting a new cat, they've been trying to stop Lisa on getting cats because she have so many now, it may surpass the number of songs Blackpink have.

Lisa sighed, "Fine, I'll do it." she muttered.

Jungkook looked at the girl with a smirk on his face, "Actually, I changed my mind. I won't do it."

Everyone turned their heads to Jungkook's direction, aghasted. "Yah, That's not an option, you can't say yes or no to this. It's an order from the company." Namjoon explained.

Jungkook's mouth dropped open, and disbelief crossed his features, "I can't believe my members, you guys let Lisa picked."

Taehyung and Jimin snorted as they tried their best not to laugh at their maknae.

"Well, Let's just do this. It sounds fun." Jungkook admitted and smirked at the worried girl.

...

The girls finally got to rest back in their dorm. After all the practice they plopped themselves into the couch.

"Let's watch that movie you said." Rosé suggested looking at the very tired maknae.

Lisa covered her face with her hands, "Give me a 3 hour nap and i'll be back." She said in a perpetually tired voice. Lisa had to rest, her mind is full of problems from Jungkook's teasing to pretending to like him on camera.

Her members looked at Lisa, worried. "You really don't have to do it, Lisa." Jennie said, stroking the youngers hair.

"But...cats." Lisa mumbled, feeling the smooth hands of Jennie on her hair.

"You have alot already Lisa." Jisoo said looking the pictures of the L family hanging from the wall. "Also, the fans liked the chemistry between you and Jungkook." Jisoo added, exaggerating the word chemistry.

Lisa faked cried, "The chemistry their talking about doesn't even exist, they really need to touch some grass."

The members chuckled at the girl who's now sitting up with a serious face on. "You know what, I'm doing this for my cats." She nodded. "I just don't get why the company had to do this." Lisa continued.

"It's called fan service, Lisa." Rosé stated as she tied her long blonde hair back.

Lisa groaned at the idea being nice to the boy, "Whatever, I'll go to sleep first, okay? Make sure to take your time resting too, Unnies." Lisa said as she stood up to go to her room to rest.

Silence took over Blackpinks dorm while the Bts' dorm was full of ooo's.

"Stop it already, I don't like Lisa. Isn't it obvious?" Jungkook scoffed, annoyed at his members for teasing him nonstop.

"Then give us a reason you won't stop teasing the poor girl, Kook?" Jin asked as he slurped his ramen.

Taehyung laughed, "Also that time I caught you searching for Lalisa Manoban on google." Taehyung exposed the younger again.

Jungkook closed his eyes, irritated with his members, "Hyung, stop bringing that up! Bambam asked me to search her up and of course I did. I am a good friend." Jungkook excused.

"I don't stop teasing her because.." The boy stopped.

"because it's really fun to watch her get all mad, and her sudden change of reactions is fun." Jungkook continued with a sigh.

"You sound like you like her." Yoongi added.

Jungkook groaned, wiggling his legs furiously making his members laugh.

"Think what you want, I don't like her. I'm going to sleep bye." Just like that Jungkook went to his room like a 5 year old kid who just got his toys stolen.

-
waiting for lisa's solo patiently...WHATS MY NAME??4!;?3!!!#