PROLOGUE

...

"Hello! we are Blackpink" The four girls sat down after they bowed as they introduced themselves.

"Hi! we are Bts!" They did the same and sat down.

Bang Si-Hyuk the CEO of bighit stood up, "I know you guys are confused on why you're here so, let me explain." He said and gestured to YG to explain it with him.

"You guys know how much power you bring as a group, right?" he asked and both groups nodded in confusion.

"We wanna test how much more power you guys can bring in a collaboration."

"A collaboration? but the fan-" before Namjoon could finish talking Bang Si-Hyuk interrupted, "you're worried that the fans would attack eachothers group? you don't have to worry about that. we'll prioritize your safety."

"Also, i know people will love it. so be ready, you guys will crash the internet for awhile." YG added.

...

"Here Jennie, you gotta turn right instead of turning to the left." Jhope guided Jennie on her cute little mistake for the dance they have on their collab.

The choreographer clapped, "Let's start from the beginning!" the choreographer demanded.

Both groups had been practicing for almost one month, they also finished recording on the song one month ago. both companies really planned everything through.

Since both groups had been practicing and had been with eachother for awhile now, they've all gotten very close, they all bonded like brothers and sisters and it was easy for them to understand eachother.

They tease eachother when they get the chance but no one teases like Jungkook and Lisa.

They're both on another level, well it's expected since they're the maknaes of the group.

Sometimes their practice gets delayed due to the maknaes small arguments and when that's done they get a life lesson for 10 minutes with Namjoon.

That's bangpink for you.

...

"Jungkook, i swear to one of my cats if you're the one who hid the other pair of my earring...." Lisa searched up and down for her missing earrings that got lost when she was sleeping in the practice room.

Jungkook was just relaxing going through his phone not caring a single thing.

"Do you want me to help you?" Jungkook asked.

Lisa rolled her eyes still searching every hole in the practice room, "Well, yes of course? You hid it so just give it to me."

Jungkook stood up and went to the girl and before the older knew, she was pinned beneath Jungkook.

Lisa felt her cheeks heating up, what does he think he's doing?

Lisa got lucky, if the other members we're here, they would tease her to death.

"Aren't you gonna say please?" Jungkook whispered behind her ear with a smirk plastered on his face. Lisa felt his warm breath on her skin and got very red as a tomato.

The older got embarrassed and pushed Jungkook away, "J-jungkook, I don't have time for your silly games. I know you have it give it to me." Lisa got very serious but was still very red.

Cute. Jungkook thought while looking at the girl.

Jungkook raised his hands up in surrender, "Alright you got me." he gave back the stolen earring and smiled, "You're welcome, and you might wanna see yourself in the mirror."

Lisa quickly faced the big mirror behind her and saw her face covered with silly drawings. she opened her bangs and saw "I LOVE JK" plastered on her forehead.

She furiously turned around but before she could shout and get mad at the younger, Jungkook was no where to be found in the practice room.

That spoiled, perverted brat. i'll make you mad too just wait and see.

-
hi bestfriends<3 new book hehe this was very fun to write!! i'll probably update once a week=( if i have any errors pls don't hesitate to tell me i'd appreciate it! hope u enjoyed ur reading!