05: FRIENDS

Day 7 of practicing, they really worked hard

Day 7 of practicing, they really worked hard. This performance could be the best that's gonna be performed. They have so many back up dancers that's gonna be participating and the all the background and props are gonna be great.

Since the d-day is near, they really been practicing non stop, they're all very serious when it comes to practicing and performing.

"Okay keep it up, since you guys are really doing a great job. Take a 15 minute break." The choreographer said after observing them.

They immediately went to their water bottles and drank like dogs who haven't got to drink for 5 days.

Jennie panted with sweat streaming down her face, "That practice was intense. I really don't need to work out now, but I am hungry." She stated as she wiped her sweat.

Yoongi gathered where the members are. "For real, wanna grab a pizza with the boys later?" The cat boy asked as he heard what they were talking about.

"Sure, it's okay with you guys right?" Jisoo responded, looking at the girls for their answers. Jennie and Rosé nodded while Lisa was focusing on her phone.

Jisoo waved her hand in front of the maknae trying to get her attention, "Lisa? You're free later right?"

Lisa looked up confused, "We're going for a pizza later, Are you free?" Jisoo asked again.

"Oh, yes of course!" Lisa answered with a smile on her face.

Jungkook, being the nosy maknae out there, he took a peak of Lisa's phone out of curiosity.

What's the thing that made Lisa so focused?

Mingyu. Of course it's Mingyu.

"Didn't the choreographer said no phones allowed?" Jungkook asked as he squinted his eyes.

"I don't remember a rule like that gguk." Taehyung horned in, as expected from the maknae line.

Lisa nodded in agreement, "He's right, there's no rule like that here. What are we? Little kids?" Lisa chuckled at the boy who was now making his own rules.

Jungkook scoffed and rolled his eyes.

The members just observed the maknaes and shook their head in disappointment.

"During the public event it's gonna be hard for the both of you. No fighting on camera, okay?" Namjoon reminded them with his arms crossed.

Jimin snorted as he tried not to laugh, he can't imagine the two being nice to eachother.

"Ah, it will be so new to me. Chaeng try imagining it." Jimin said, looking up in ceiling trying to imagine the two maknaes being kind.