02: IDEAL

"So, can you tell us what this song is about?" The interviewer asked the members

Namjoon and Rosé cleared their throats at the same time to answer, "Ah, i'll let Rosé answer that." Namjoon smiled showing off his dimples.

"Honestly, it's about being united with everyone..." as Rosé was still explaining the maknaes we're rolling their eyes at eachother.

Lisa brought up her clenched fist just for the other maknae to see and mouthed, what are you looking at?

Jungkook smirked and mouthed in response, you're very feisty today. it's kinda hot.

The older looked down and felt her cheeks burning up from what the younger commented.

"How about you, Jungkook?" the interviewer suddenly threw a question on the distracted boy.

Jungkook looked up in confusion but still answered, "Yeah, I love the song!" he said excitedly.

The members snorted as they tried not to laugh, "She asked, what do you do on your free time?, Kook." Jimin helped their maknae as he whispered the question.

"Oh! I just rest and dance when i have time." Jungkook answered, a smug look on his face hiding the fact that he teases the other maknae to death on his free time.

Lisa raised her eyebrows knowing the truth.

Both groups had been answering random questions and sometimes dumb questions that has obvious answers to it.

The interviewer looked down at her script, "alright, last question. What are you looking for a partner in life?" she asked, not relating it to music at all.

"Let's start from the right." The interviewer pointed at Taehyung.

"Hmm. let me think." Taehyung said, "I just want someone who is kind and compassionate." he answered honestly and smiled.

The members nodded and looked at Jhope waiting for his answer, "Someone who's very supportive of me!" He answered showing off his heart-shaped smile.

The members answered honestly and finally it was Jungkook's turn, "Someone who's competitive, has cute small reactions and someone who's talented and can impress me." He answered and winked at the camera.

The interviewer clapped, "That's the best long answer so far! How about you Jennie?"

"Someone who's sexy!" Jennie answered straight to the point leaving everyone laughing and amused.

Lisa was the last one left and the younger was nervous because all she can think of was the actor Gong Yoo.

"What about you, Lisa?" All heads went to the royal maknae's direction.

Lisa pointed at herself feeling nervous, "Me? uhm, i think i want someone who's caring and can take care of me. Gong Yoo can be the perfect example." She jokingly answered and smiled.

The members laughed at Lisa's answer, "Gong Yoo-Sunbaenim! Lisa's number is +82X XXX XXX XXX" Jisoo exposed Lisa's number on camera and was followed by a soft smack by Rosé beside her. The members we're surprised with hands on their mouth.

Laughter filled the room, "Don't worry we'll censor your number for privacy." the interviewer said.

"Well, i think that's it for today. Thank you for watching and don't forget to listen to their brand new single!" The interviewer announced at the camera with bangpink giving their best smiles.

...

"Yah, unnie that was unbelievable of you! you really spat out my number." Lisa was embarrassed with her hands covering her face.

Jisoo chuckled beside her, "Don't you worry, they said they'll censor it. i was just adding some fun in the interview." The older said and clicked her tongue for being confident about her being the "class clown" in the group.

"I was so surprised about it! Lisa do you really have a crush on that old man?" Taehyung asked, walking around having a bite on the sandwich Jennie made for everyone.

Lisa shook her head in response, "Stop denying it Lili!" Jennie teased.

"You know you won't have a chance on that dude. Have you seen yourself Lisa?" Jungkook sneered coming out of nowhere.

"Didn't you say i was hot earlier?" Lisa smirked knowing that his members would tease him for it.

The room was filled with ooooo's but Jungkook was cool about it, he didn't show any reaction whatsoever.

Jin playfully pushed Jungkook, "making your first move Kook? I taught you well."

"You better ask her right away Kook, there's many boys waiting in line for her especially Mingyu." Jisoo again exposed their maknae.

Rosé giggled beside Lisa while being embarrassed, "I already told you he was joking about it!"

Jungkook raised his eyebrows from what he heard, Mingyu huh?

The golden maknae snorted, "Mingyu would really go that low? C'mon, Jisoo-noona you know I'd never date someone who seeks attention in every boy he sees."

After Jungkook said all those words, he realized how harsh his words came out.

"Jungkook that's out of the line." Yoongi warned the maknae for his words.

"I agree, that's enough Kook." Namjoon nodded in agreement. Everyone was shocked from what Jungkook said. Lisa was obviously hurt but didn't show it, does he really hate me that much?

"Kook, that was harsh." Rosé said trying to pat Lisa at the back.

Jungkook stared at Lisa and left the room.

Namjoon approached Lisa and apologized for Jungkook's behavior.

"It's okay, oppa. I sometimes understand him since we're almost at the same age, so it's okay! But that doesn't mean i'll stop making him mad as well." Lisa said with a cheerful smile on.

purest soul, Namjoon thought.

-
ahhh the way i masked Rosé up there is so bad😭😭 it was hard to mask since the background was complicated..