Chapter 8

(Kuroo's POV)
Kenma and Akaashi just left the room. I'm happy that Bokuto has someone who will take care of him and love him but it hurts a lot. I always loved Bokuto since we first meet I really feel in love with him. I just wish I could of told him how I felt but I was to scared. At least he is happy that's all it matters.

Kuroo cried all day since he found out that Bokuto has a girlfriend.

(Time skip the last day of training camp)

(Kuroo's POV)
Today is the last day of training camp and I have been avoiding Bokuto this whole week. I'm to afraid of what I would do if Bokuto told me he has a girlfriend. I broke down when Akaashi and Kenma told me but they knew I like Bokuto. But what would I do if I start crying in front of Bokuto when he tells me he has a girlfriend. What would I say? What would I do? What would I tell him? That I liked him since the first time I met him? I can't tell him that it's almost the end of the day so I think I will be fine I don't think I need to worry to much.

Nekoma was about to leave until KUROO WAIT DON'T LEAVE YET I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!! Bokuto came running to catch up to Nekoma before they left. Everyone stoped a looked at Bokuto and everyone went in the bus expect Kuroo and Kenma. Kenma was there already there with Akaashi but they stayed there just to hear what Bokuto was going to say to Kuroo. They were pretty nervous about what was going happen.

What is it? Asked Kuroo kinda knowing what Bokuto was going to say Will guess what bro? Said Bokuto really excited and happy What? Kuroo asked now knowing exactly what he was going to say I have a girlfriend said Bokuto really happy and smiling Kuroo was about to cry when he heard Bokuto say that but he knew he had to be strong and hold in the tears before Bokuto could notice. Oh my god bro that's amazing I'm really happy for you bro that girl is really lucky to have you bro said Kuroo fake smiling but Bokuto didn't notice except for Kenma and Akaashi. Thank you so much bro I'm happy that I finally told you said Bokuto Yeah... umm will bro me and the team have to go so umm talk to you later said Kuroo Yeah bye guys said Bokuto bye said Kuroo and Kenma Bye babe I will talk to you later said Akaashi giving Kenma a kiss on the forehead Bye babe said kenma giving Akaashi a kiss on the check.

(Kuroo and Kenma finally go to the bus with the rest of the there team and they left)

I'm so happy I told Kuroo before he left said Bokuto to Akaashi Yeah...we should get ready to go home said Akaashi Yeah let's go said Bokuto