Chapter 13

( The next day)
(Bokuto's POV)
"Oh my god I have a huge headache Kuroo didn't come back to he's house probably because I told him I was here" "I really hope he is safe he doesn't answer my text I'm going to go to Kenma's hopefully he will be there"

Bokuto got ready he changed his clothes he has extra clothes in Kuroo's house because he always stays over. Then he went to Kenma's house to see if hopefully Kuroo was there. Bokuto was praying to see Kuroo at Kenma's house. But then he got a text from his girlfriend.
Bokuto's gf: Heyy babe can we hang out today I really miss you
Bokuto's gf: I really want to see you
Bokuto: Sorry babe but I can't right now but we can later
Bokuto's gf: ok baby l love you
Bokuto: I love you too babe

Bokuto thought "Do I really love her?" "I do I don't love Kuroo he is just a friend I don't see him like a lover I just see him as a friend" "I think I do"

Bokuto finally made it to Kenma's house he went and knock on the door. Knock knock someone opened the door and it was...Kuroo. The person he wanted to see so bad. That he couldn't sleep last night because he didn't know where Kuroo was he was worried that something happened to him. But he saw Kuroo safe that's all he needed to see.

"Kuroo! Said Bokuto went to go hug him but Kuroo went to the side so Bokuto wouldn't hug him. Bokuto felt a sting in his heart when Kuroo didn't want to hug him. "Kuroo where were you yesterday why didn't you go home? Why didn't you answer my text? "My phone died and I wanted to stay at Kenma's" said Kuroo with a really cold tone "Oh ok umm can I come in?" Asked Bokuto "Yeah sure Kenma and Akaashi went out" said Kuroo "oh ok that's cool" said Bokuto that really knowing what to say

Bokuto went inside and Kuroo went to the kitchen "Do you want anything to drink or eat?" asked Kuroo "No I'm good thank you tho" said Bokuto "Yeah no problem" said Kuroo went to the living room where Bokuto was.

"Hey can we talk about something?"Asked Bokuto "sure" said Kuroo knowing exactly what Bokuto was going to talk about. That Bokuto doesn't love him back yeah I kinda knew that was coming. Said Kuroo in his mind

"I just want to say...I'm sorry Kuroo but I can't return your feelings." "I don't love you back I'm sorry." "I love my girlfriend and I want to stay loyal to my girlfriend." "She really makes me happy so I'm sorry Kuroo that I can't return you feelings." "Kuroo wanted to cry at that moment but he knew that he couldn't do that until Bokuto left."

"It's okay Bokuto I wasn't expecting you to return my feelings anyway." "I know that you love your girlfriend a lot and I respect that." "I wasn't going to tell you how I feel but you know... what happened so yeah." "I just want to say I'm really happy that you found someone that made makes you really happy." "I'm really happy for you Bokuto." "I-I think it's better if we take some time away from each other said Kuroo about to Cry"

"Huh?" "Why why do we need to take some time away from each other?" "You know that we can still hang out right? You know that we can still have sleepover we can still do everything we use to do?" "We can always hang out Kuroo we have been friends for years why?" "Why do you want to take some time away from each other?" "We are always together we never separate away from each other." "Not even when we are mad at each other we take time away from each other." "No we are not taking some time away from each other that is not happening."

"Bokuto it's for the better you can spend more time with your girlfriend." "You can have more happy memories with her." "I just think we should just stop seeing each other."

"Kuroo what the fuck?" "You just said to take some time away not to completely stop seeing each other." "No absolutely not Kuroo we are not going to any of that." "I don't care Kuroo we are still going to see each other like always."

"Bokuto just try to understand"said Kuroo "Understand what?" Said Bokuto "Bokuto I want to stop seeing you because if not I will catch more feeling for you and I don't want that" said Kuroo almost like whispering it but Bokuto still heard it. Why don't you want that? Said Bokuto Huh? Y-you heard m-me? Said Kuroo "I did so tell me why don't you want that?" Asked Bokuto