Encounter & Planning (Ch- 55)

Quick Recap : Last chapter was a continuation of last to last chapter, where whole family did some chit chat and had their breakfast. Later, we saw Shiddhart's father thanked Shreya for making, him's and Sid's relationship better and Mansi doubted Siddharth forcing Shreya to come in physical relationship.

Ab aage -

Scene Changed

There are some people lying lifeless, may be dead because of clearly visible gun shot. Shreya was pointing gun on some people secretly..
..
(Ok so let me give you all, some breif about what's happening.. So it's a very old damaged Palace type place and it's evening, there are some people with half covering their faces, may be goons, are trying to kills IB officers and firing is happening from both the sides..)
..
Shreya was firing and Mayank was covering her so that she can move forward without getting shot!

Shreya came out of the palace safely and Mayank went inside again to fight.
Shreya saw a well dressed man running and she warn her by gun!

Shreya - Dakoja ruk jao wrna mei goli mar Dungi... 🤨

Dakoja was still running so she fires in air to warn him..
He turned, give deadly look to Shreya and aim Shreya from his gun..

They were not so far now.. It's almost 5 meters distance between them..
..
Dokoja fires and bullet hits Shreya's hand (basically hits Shreya's gun, bcz of which it fallen down but also injures Shreya's hand little bit.. But who cares)
..
As soon as her gun fallen from her hand, she kicks on Dakoja's hand in order to make him fall his gun... And Totally Power Packed Action Fight starts between them but almost within a minute she make him lost the battle.. Yes she too get injuries but continue to fight..
..
He fell on ground and became unconscious.. She took her gun from the ground, aims Dakoja's back, as it's facing Shreya, but she didn't fired and start moving from there.. (so basically the scene is Dakoja is unconscious, fallen on ground on his stomach , in pool of blood, and Shreya is going from there facing back to him)... but.. but.. but.. He was gaining his conscious and  it seems like she is totally unaware. He turned around, took out gun from his shoes he was wearing and aims Shreya...
And He fires..
..

..

But before it touches Shreya, she turned around, escaped from the shot,  and put every single bullet of her gun into Dakoja's chest, because of which he died on the spot.. but not before listening last words to him by Shreya "Na peeth pr Goli Marte hai, Na khate Hai!!" 🤨

Here in room where everything is playing on screen :

Barmoja - Mera bhai sirf ek din ke liye India aaya tha, aur Shreya ne uski location pata laga kar uska encounter kar diya!!😤
Bs usi din maine decide kar liya tha, ki Shreya ne mujhse meri Jindagi chhini hai, mai usse uski Duniya chhin lunga😠😠