Preparation For UA Entrance Exam

AN(Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter. I hope you like it. I am going to clear one thing Gran torino lived with all might after some days staying at hotel sorry for that. Let's begin the chapter.)

"Congratulations on mastering float and your second quirk is black whips which is from the fifth user. But we have a promblem the quirk we couldn't grt rid of the drawback as it is a type of a mutation as it can go berserk if you can't control over your emotion when you summon them." izuku nodded and the fifth user came forward and touched izuku on his forehead and all the memories of the quirk and the quirk was transferred to him. Izuku woke up because of pain that shot throughout his body but his quirk didn't go berserk as before because he have gotten more than 50% of it that is why. He was going to scream but remembered that his mother would be worried as hell so he just silently screamed.

The Next day

He met with all might. (Gran torino left after izuku went to master the float and he would come later to check up.) They both greeted each other and izuku got to point "Sensei I mastered float" all might was proud then izuku continued "I also got a new quirk I think I will a new quirk after I master the quirk I have given." All might was shocked that he have gotten a new quirk after 2 months only but understood the theory and somewhat agreed to it. Then he asked what is the new quirk then izuku summoned the black whips and as izuku was happy black whips was wiggling here and there but izuku summoned it back to himself.

Then he said "The quirk is called black whips it can capture anything and it is most likely impossible to break out of it unless I think someone is strong as you. Unfortunately it is a mutation so OFA couldn't get rid of the drawback. The drawback is that I have to control of my emotions to master this quirk. " AN(I am changing somethings so I hope you don't mind it.) all might nodded and asked how much percentage can he hold now and he said 55% and all might nodded and they continued there training.

First month went and they did physical training and izuku told all might that he would take break on weekends and he explained the reason and toshinori understand the reason so izuku got 65 % control of OFA. He also visited ryuku and nejire once a week and they appreciated it. Izuku and Nejire also opened up a bit more to each other they enjoyed each other's company.

The second month went and izuku tried controlling his emotions by keeping his anger and frustration in check whenever bakugo would try to bully anyone. He also put more on weights to increase his speed. He created refined his skills on the moves and perfected his moves. He also saw ryuku as a aunt to him and started calling her aunt ryuku and she was kinda happy with this.

The third month went and he made moves like elemental monster. They are made of like earth, water, sand and etc.

They are big as all might and they can control the element from they are made of and they take command of only izuku

They are big as all might and they can control the element from they are made of and they take command of only izuku. He also learned to make a small tsunami. He also made spikes of elements.