4 (what really happened to produce 69 kids) part 1

"WE OBJECT"
"HOLY SHIT YOU ARE SO HOT" said the priest to me.
"I know"
Shrek tryed to kiss me but Danny divito got in the way.
"Sorry y/N I only wanted shrek I never wanted to help you" he said to me. I cryed but then the priest pushed me to the ground respectfully. Danny divito and shrek started making out while thanos stripped them both.
T

he priest ripped my shirt of with his teeth, then unclipped my ZZZ sized bra.
Out of the corner of my eye I could see thanos thrusting into both Danny divito and shrek with his colossal double dick. Their moans echoing through the church.
Suddenly my 80s inspired flared pants burst into flames and disappeared in thin air leaving my ass and desperate pussy out in the cold. I shivered. The priest realised my discomfort and sheilded me with his massive horse cock. He slowly but surely thrusted into my tight hole, taking my virginity.
"Holy shit" I moaned as the priest shat. Shrek picked up the heaping pile and ate it.
He really liked to eat other people's things.
The priest was filling my hole, I finally felt complete. He thrusted relentlessly until finally I climaxed. He kept at it until he finished seconds after me. He exited my hole and his throbing member was drenched in liquids. We realised the condom had broke, I knew I should of gotten the XXXXXL condoms instead of the XXXL.
Shit...