part-595

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments. No proof reading.

While the lovers here were busy making out, downstairs the gang's bickering finally came to an end and then the noticed Manan missing. They decided to wait for them but time passed and there was no news from them. Still they were in the mansion.

While upstairs, it's been a good 7 mins and than Nandini turned around to face him. Manik slided down so that he can easily look at her and both were looking at each other peacefully.

There was mild darkness and peace in the room but the darkness was enough for Manan to look at each other. No words were exchanged for a good amount of time and than finally Nandini spoke.

Nan-Manik........you are very special to me........ i don't think any words or any of my actions can convey you the love I have for you.

Ma-same here Nandini........jo tum mehsoos kr skti ho.......woh mei bhi kr rha ho........words and actions doesn't seem to be sufficient to express my love for you.

On this Nandini came a bit more close to him and moved her fingers on the curves of his hair behind his ear and asked.

Nan-so will you give me the anniversary gift right at this moment?

Manik was confused as to what can he give her at this moment but still he moved his head in yes and than heard her.

Nan-promise me that you will never leave me........hum hamesha aise hi rahenge.

Manik smiled at her, moved his head in yes and than said.

Ma-promise.

Nandini smiled at him and then again silence prevailed btwn them until Nandini saw the time and freaked out a bit.

Nan-it's going to be dad's home coming time........let's get up Manik.

Saying that she hurriedly got up and warped the duvet around her and entered the bathroom. Seeing her cute wife like that, Manik smiled and entered the bathroom, together they bathed quickly with no teasing each other.

They slipped in a new pair of clothes and then Nandini hair dried both their hair and made way downstairs. In the meantime Mr Malhotra had already arrived and was in his room freshening up. Nandini quickly came down and got to knew his arrival.

She made way in the kitchen to make a cup of tea for him coz Mr Malhotra prefers tea made by her rather than the staff and now that she was home after so many days it was like compulsory for her to do that.

Well Nandini made way to the kitchen and Manik came to his friends. He got into the conversation quickly and soon Mr Malhotra came in the living room. It was a 5 mins late, until now his snacks would have been served but still he waited.

Soon he saw Nandini coming out with a big tray comparatively which had his snacks and tea obviously but he looked at her and saw she looked beautiful. She actually looked beautiful coz of the pretty dress, than her vermilion, earrings and open hair.

Nandini came to him, placed the tray in front of him and then bend down to touch his feet. Though everything looked normal but the mild pain she felt on bending down which was given to her by his lovely son.