Part-621

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments. No proof reading.

It was night time and here at Manan's flat both of them had nothing to do coz they were living a non routine life, so they were done with resting, working abs talking too, yet they were not bored of each other or were bored of being here in the flat.

So now that it was night time, lights were on and seeing the white lights lightening up their small heaven, it felt different today. Though they have stayed at night too over here but this seem different today. Peaceful and rich. Getting bored, Nandini came in the kitchen to have a proper look at the food they have.

She removed all the plastic containers on the kitchen slab once and for all and than checked all the dishes by unliding the containers. She checked everything, the dish, it's amount and also it's taste. So seeing everything in detail, she could conclude that by tonight they will be done with majority of leftovers, which means she will have to cook tomorrow.

She started closing all the containers again along with keeping the containers that they need to use tonight separately. While she was busy in that, Manik came at the door of the kitchen to see his sexy wife in short clothes working so flawless. He went in their room and came back to see Nandini washing her hands. He took her in a back hug and kissed her cheek.

Nan-wahhh Mr Malhotra

Nan-wahhh Mr Malhotra..........aaj bahut pyaar aa rha hai.

She said just to tease him which he knew too which is why he said.

Ma-pyaar toh roz aata hai.........bas tumhe nhi dekhta hai.

Nan-hawww..........juthe.

Manik giggled at that and kissed her cheek again while Nandini was wiping her hand with the kitchen cloth. While she was busy in that, Manik fished out a box from his pocket and opened it. With his one hand still wrapped around her chest, he removed the thing and both his hands on her ear.

Removing the small stud she had worn, Manik replaced that with a new pair of earring and Nandini felt that, she couldn't see the design but was surprised and had a doubt which is why she spoke like she was panicked.

Nan-what are you doing?

Manik fixing the earring said.

Ma-giving you the anniversary gift.

Saying that he made her wear them and kept the studs in the box coz that studs were of real diamond and gold. Nandini was now eager to know that how much he spent on this which is why she was making way to her room but being in back hug Manik didn't let her.