Part-639

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

The whole gang and family reached Malhotra mansion in their car, one after the other. The last to reach was Manan. When they left the venue, that is when Nandini had called up the butlers to look after the dinner as they will reach soon.

So everything was set. A cold champagne in that ice box was kept on the coffee table of the living room and on coming home, they all met once again and all this while everybody was talking about the concert only.

When Manan reached, they got involved in the conversation but just for 5 mins, in that time, Manik got rid of his coat and folded his sleeves, he looked so handsome with his recent hair cut and folded sleeves.

Than Manik picked up the champagne bottle. Shaking it, he popped open it and the champagne over flowed. Than he made Mr Malhotra have a sip directly from the bottle and than the gang members including V and Navya.

Rest murthy's, cabir and Dhruv's mom and Nandini didn't have it. Amms was a bit uncomfortable with this celebration but than she was trying to accept the change and which is why she was all silent and nothing happened.

Chachi was delighted to be a part of such party which is only shown in TV shows and movies, while Rishab had been to such parties so he was very much casual about it. After sipping alcohol, they were sitting and having a glass of their wish drinks and were talking.

And while they were busy here, Nandini came in the kitchen to look after the dinner. She gathered her saree pallu and tucked it on her underskirt and was doing her work. After some 5 mins, Manik sneaked in the kitchen as he saw Nandini going away.

His sneaking was seen by Mr Malhotra who smirked happily and got involved in the conversation again. Seeing Manik coming in, the butlers left silently and Nandini was busy in her work. He stood at the opposite side of Nandini, on the either side of the slab and saw lots of chopped nuts in a plate. So he said with lots of mischief in his tone.

Ma-ohhh.........so much of chakna.

Saying that he picked up a piece cashew nut and had it and said further.

Ma-amms k liye.

Nandini's eyes widen hearing that and Manik giggled. To give his reply, Nandini simply opened the fridge and got a biggest bowl they had. From far Manik could see something white in it and than Nandini placed that bowl besides the nuts plate.

It was kheer that Nandini had kept to chilled, just the way Manik loves, he further saw her, dishing out in individual bowl and garnishing it with that chopped nuts, so he said.

Ma-aacha! Modified chakna.

And he giggled more while Nandini rolled her eyes and continued her work. Seeing her busy, Manik looked around and found the thing. He quietly came and picked up the small spoon, that he was finding and than silently came beside Nandini.

He filled the spoon with kheer and blew air on her hair, grabbing her attention, Nandini looked at him frowning and saw him forwarding a spoon full of kheer, she looked at him and he nudged his face, saying her to eat.