Part-609

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments. No proof reading.

Flashback continues.......

When his phone rang, at that time, Nandini woke up. She saw herself and realised that she slept unknowingly.

Her dhupatta was pinned on both her shoulders and than it was covering her entire upper body.

The way the dhupatta is pinned and the outfit.

She woke up with some weird feeling of sleeping at this odd time, she simply entered the washroom, got fresh and came down

She woke up with some weird feeling of sleeping at this odd time, she simply entered the washroom, got fresh and came down. When she came down as was about to head to the kitchen, that is when she saw Manik sitting on the couch.

She turned to him and just than Manik ended the call. Nandini came at his back and wrapped her hands around his chest along with resting her left side cheek on his head. A sudden back hug did surprise him too but seeing her wife's henna claded hand, he didn't have to worry. Feeling her face on his head, he heard her.

Nan-tumne muje uthaya kyu nhi?

Ma-coz you woke up early.

Saying that he took hold of her one hand and bought it to his nose and took a deep breathe inhaling the fragrance of henna from her hand while Nandini was resting on him. Manik was busy with her hand while Nandini was relaxing on him in the same position with closed eyes.

Their beautiful moment was seen by Aaliya who had come to call Manik, as they were ready to jam but on seeing their cute romantic position, she couldn't stop from saying.

Aa-awww.........such a cute couple.

That is when they both were out of their reverie. They looked at her and that is when Nandini moved away a bit. They looked at her and saw her still adoring them. Anyways the moment than got ended, Manik headed for jamming and Nandini got busy with her stuffs.

But until the last day this henna was visible on her hands, Manik kept inhaling on her hand. Just after waking up, he didn't leave her hand, after coming from office, at night until he was fast asleep, her hands would be on his nose.

Flashback over.

Remembering all that moments, Nandini couldn't stop smiling. Anyways after some time she started looking at the artist hand. The way they were designing her hand and was adoring the magnificent designs.

After a long 2 and half hour session, her hand was filled just like a bride's mehndi. Both her palms and the back of palms were designed in Indian mehndi. Which means her entire hand was filled, no more skin visible.