Part-591

Avoid mistakes if any. Target 150 genuine comments.

Nandini smiled and than said after a moment.

Nan-good........so now.

Ma-now nothing........since we are away........we can only call coz according to you......you are on a vacation.........and we shouldn't meet everyday..........you know this is just like our college days..........we loved each other but just for you we had to be in that friend zone thing.

Nandini blushed with a hint of embarrassment as she recalled that times. While Manik continued.

Ma-aise ideas aate kaha se hai tumhare pass?

Nan-aise ideas aate hai tumhari wajha se........ otherwise tum out of control ho jate ho.

Ma-thank god you don't have ideas for this on bed.........otherwise tum wahan bhi control krti.

Understanding his meaning, Nandini blushed profusely and took his name.

Nan-Manik!

Ma-aur nhi toh kya.

Nan-Manik shut up.

Manik giggled as he knew she was blushing. They kept talking to each other and than Manik said.

Ma-remember.........last year bhi tum iss time pe apni amms k pass thi........MANGALORE MEI.........luckily iss baar yahan ho........yeah but still you were far away.

Nan-yes.........last year at this time shadi k functions start hone wale the.

Ma-which I didn't enjoy at all.

Nan-kyu?

But before they could talk further, there was a knock at the door. Nandini frowned and said.

Nan-someone's at the door.........shit I hope it's not amms.........mei itna zor se toh baat nhi kr rhi thi..........ek kaam krti ho Manik just hold for 2 mins and I'll act to sleep........jo bhi hoga will go away.

Ma-haww..........you want to lie to your amms Nandini.

Nan-shut up Manik.......and wait.

With this Nandini went silent and waited for the visitor to go away but there was a knock again. Nandini was praying for them to go but than Manik said.

Ma-jo bhi hai Nandini just answer them no....... kahi kuch important na ho.

Accepting his thoughts Nandini said.

Nan-okay wait.

With this she got up and tired to look like she woke up from her sleep. With small eyes and acting to yawn, she opened the door. Her eyes got wide as saucer and she mumbled with a question mark in her tone.

Nan-Manik?

There he stood with his phone on his ear and his body leaned to the door frame. A big proud smile on his face and waiting for her. Seeing him he spoke.