Chapter 10

Kim Taehyung's POV

The next thing was unexpected for both of us.

Suddenly I hear my phone ringing. I groan in frustration as our moment was interrupted by it. I look up to the screen.

Me- "SHIT!"

Eun- "What's wrong?"

Me- "It's my parents!"

Eun- "So? Just take it!"

Me- "IT'S A FREAKING VIDEO CALL!!!!!" I could see her expressions changing rapidly.

Eun- "WHAT?!?" She starts to panic.

Me- "I think I shouldn't take it!"

Eun- "Are you crazy? They are video calling you for some reason! Just pick it up already! I will see you later!"

With that, she exits the room and I fix my posture so that they don't get suspicious. I finally slide the green icon and greet them.

Me- "Ahnnyonghaseyo!"

Eomma and Abeoji- "Ahnnyonghaseyo! Son! We have a great news! First see this!"

They set the camera a little far from them to make some gap.

Eomma- "Do you see something?"

Me- "What do you want me to see though?"

Abeoji- "I am sure you can see something in the background!"

Me- "Oh, yes! I can see the beautiful sky! Nice view!"

Abeoji- "Are you kidding me? Don't you see the big mansion behind us?"

Me- "I do! But what's so special about that?" I said uninterestingly.

Eomma- "Pabo! This mansion is ours now! We are thinking of giving this mansion to you when you get married!" My eyes grow wide.

Me- "WHAT?!? No Eomma! I am not getting married so soon! I am too young!"

Eomma- "Ok, seriously, are you hurt!"

Me- "What do you mean?"

Eomma- "No, I am just wondering that you might've got a serious injury in your brain!" I was still confused.

Eomma- "Since when did you get so stupid! I am getting worried now! I think we should take you to a psychiatrist!"

Me- "I am not stupid! And how did I get stupid when whatever I said was true!"

Eomma- "This mansion is not gonna break down after a couple of years! So stop being such a baby! It's well built so you don't have to worry thinking about marrying so early! And son! Did I ever mention that you will be marrying at this age?" I was taken aback by what Eomma said and my brain actually stopped working at that point.

Me- "S-sorry! I thought you guys were eager for my marriage!" I gave a childish grin due to embarrassment.

Me- "Anyways! So this is the 'good news'?"

Abeoji- "No son! The good news is that, we all are going to Paris for a month!" WHAT!?!? AWAY FROM EUN FOR 1 WHOLE MONTH!?!?

Me- "Oh! You mean me too?"

Eomma- "Ofcourse honey!"

Abeoji- "We got a great business deal and in order to start the project, we need to go to Paris! It's going to take a month! You must come with us so that you can examine our work!"

Me- "B-but dad! What about my studies?"

Abeoji- "Studies are not important! You are already graduated from high school! It's time for you to take the responsibility of your family business!"