Chapter 37

Eun Jung's POV

My mom went out of my room and now I was going to sleep, but all of a sudden I get a call. Why is he calling me? It was none other than Jimin. I answered the call.

Jimin- "Hey Eun!"

Me- "Hey! What's with the sudden call?"

Jimin- "Just heard that you are getting married to Taehyung in two weeks!" How on earth did he find out so soon?

Me- "Actually yeah! How did you know?"

Jimin- "You didn't check the news?" My eyes enlarged due to shock.

Me- "N-News?"

Jimin- "Yeah! It's on news!"

Me- "WHAT?" Just then I heard him giggling.

Jimin- "I am just joking Eun! It's not on the news! But it might!"

Me- "Enough with your jokes! You really got me this time!"

Jimin- "Well I am just good at it! Anyways, I wanted to congratulate you! So........congratulations!"

Me- "Thanks!" I said awkwardly.

Jimin- "Hope you have a great life ahead! It's great to see that you are enjoying your life! I know Taehyung will be a great husband!"

Me- "Hmm! I hope so too! Thank you again!"

Jimin- "So, am I not invited?"

Me- "Ofcourse you are! We haven't started any preparations yet so the invites are still pending! But I will surely invite you!"

Jimin- "Great! Then see you at your wedding!"

Me- "Yeah! And, Jimin?"

Jimin- "Yeah?"

Me- "Thank you for still supporting me after all that happened!"

Jimin- "Eun please don't embarrass me! I am honestly not worthy of even being friends with you! Atleast not after whatever I did in the past! Please forgive me for it!"

Me- "It's no big deal now! Am happy that things have turned normal even after all those things! Hope we still can become good friends!"

Jimin- "We sure will!"

Me- "Great! Good night now!"

Jimin- "Yeah! Bye! Good night!" I ended the call and went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up and went to bathroom to do my daily routine. After getting ready, I went downstairs to have breakfast. Eomma was already there, making some delicious morning meals.

Me- "Eomma! When are we going?"

Eomma- "Just in an hour! We will leave right after having breakfast!"

Me- "Okay!" I sat down on a chair waiting for her to bring the breakfast.

Me- "Eomma! Why don't I make something?"

Eomma- "Now? We don't have time! I am almost done! You are always busy so you never get to cook now! I think you forgot how to cook already!"

Me- "That's not true! I can still cook! Don't worry! One day I will cook and show you that my skills are still alive!"

Eomma- "We will see! Now here! Eat fast so we can go!"

Me- "Alright!"

We both ate our breakfast and in a short while we were done and ready to drive off to the boutique.