Chapter 27

Eun Jung's POV

My eyes clearly showed fear as I was too afraid for the next thing to happen.

Taehyung- "Who is controlling you?" That was the thing I was fearing about. He heard me. My heart started to beat rapidly as I knew, that stalker could be around us even at that time since we were outside in a public place.

Me- "What are you doing here?" I asked.

Taehyung- "I followed you! Now tell me who is controlling you!" He said in a really serious tone.

Me- "I can't tell you! Just go home!" I said while carefully looking everywhere.

Taehyung- "Okay then!" He left right away. I couldn't believe he actually obeyed me so easily. Afterwards when he was out of sight, even I stood up and walked back home until I got a cab.

End of POV

~~~~~~~~

Kim Taehyung's POV

I saw her trembling eyes. I knew something was wrong that she was too afraid to tell me. It was hard to believe that a person was controlling her, and I needed to know what was going on. I needed her to answer my questions. So I decided to go to her house tonight.

The night arrived and I got inside my car and drove off to Eun's apartment. I rang the door bell and Mrs.Jung opened the door.

Mrs.Jung- "Oh Taehyung! What happened?"

Me- "Nothing serious! I just came to meet Eun! It's kinda urgent!"

Mrs.Jung- "Oh! She is right upstairs in her room!"

Me- "Thank you Mrs.Jung!"

I quickly went upstairs and knocked the door before entering into her bedroom. She looked shocked to see me.

Eun- "What are you doing here?" I rolled my eyes and locked the door.

Me- "Eun! Stop boring me out by asking the same question again and again!"

Eun- "Seriously Taehyung! What do you want?"

Me- "I want answers!"

Eun- "Look! Just forget about today! Pretend that you didn't hear me near the lake!" Her gaze turned towards the open window. She stood up immediately and closed the window. She even pulled in the curtains.

Me- "Eun! What is wrong?"

Eun- "N-Nothing!"

Me- "Then why did you just do that?"

Eun- "Did what?" She played for too long. Now I was really annoyed.

I went to her and grabbed her hands and pushed her to the wall. I placed both of her hands above her head. We were really close, but that wasn't the concern right now.

Me- "I've had enough of this!" She stayed silent.

Me- "Eun! I cannot let you struggle with your problems like this! Please tell me! I promise I will help you!" She cried while looking at me.

Eun- "No Taehyung! It's too dangerous!" She whispered.

Me- "Eun! I will give up my life to protect you! Just tell me who is troubling you?"

Eun- "It's not about me Taehyung! It's about you!" I looked at her, confused.

Eun- "We cannot get back together! O-Or else, he will kill you!"

Me- "What? Who will kill me?"

Eun- "I don't know Taehyung! I don't know!" She shouted while sobbing. I brought her into my embrace and hugged to comfort her.

Me- "It's okay Eun! If the cost of us being together is my death, then I happily accept it!"

Eun- "But I don't!" She said in gibberish.

Me- "Eun! Don't worry! Nothing will happen to me!" I slightly chuckled in the middle of my words.

Eun- "No Taehyung! You don't get it! He is dangerous!"

Me- "How do you know if he is dangerous?"

She started explaining the whole event that happened that day and I was quite shocked. She even showed me the photos he sent. My eyes grew wide after seeing those pictures.

Me- "Is he a stalker or what?"

Eun- "I know! And he sounded kinda familiar! I am not sure since it was a phone call!"

Me- "Don't worry Eun! I will find out who it is!"

She didn't say a thing and just tightly gripped onto my waist. We stayed in a cuddling position for a while, but then she pulled back and looked into my eyes.

Eun- "You should go now!"

Taehyung- "Why?" I whined.

Eun- "Taehyung! My parents live here! They won't like it if you stay inside my room for too long!"

Me- "So if your parents weren't here, you would not have objected me staying with you, right?" I smirked at her and her face slowly started to turn pink.

Eun- "No! Just go!"

Me- "Eun! Your parents are okay with me marrying you! Why would they not like it if I stay with you for one night!" She gave a shocked expression.

Eun- "No way! You cannot stay here tonight! It's my room! I cannot sleep on the couch! So you better go!"

Me- "Okay then! I will sleep on the couch!"

Eun- "The couch is too small for you! You won't be able to sleep!".

Me- "Then why can't we both sleep on the bed? You shouldn't be so greedy to have a king size bed all for yourself!"

Eun- "We can't sleep together!"

Me- "Why?"

Eun- "Because we are not a couple!" I stood up and went to turn off the lights.

Eun- "Why are you turning off the lights?"

Me- "Because you are too shy to share a bed with me! This way you won't see my face!"

Eun- "Ugh! Are you seriously doing this? Why don't you just go home?"

Me- "Whaf if the stalker is outside, waiting for me so that he could attack me?" I said jokingly.

Eun- "Fine! This side is mine! You sleep on that side! Don't you dare come to my side!" Wow. That worked? I nodded in satisfaction and turned off the lights.

End of POV

~~~~~~~~

Eun Jung's POV

I sat on my bed and waited for Taehyung to get on it too, but he was taking alot of time, which made me suspicious.

Me- "What are you doing?"

Taehyung- "Taking off my clothes!"

Me- "What?" I screamed.

Taehyung- "I cannot sleep in these!"

Me- "Ugh! Alright! Let me get something for you!"

I turned on the lights and that's when I realised I did a huge mistake.

.........TBC.......