Chapter 36

Eun Jung's POV

I was enjoying a show that was going on but some stupid commercials killed my mood. Why did that have to appear even as a commercial?

It was one of the commercials that me and Taehyung acted in. I have to admit that we did look really good together. I wonder when will that day come when we become one. I really want that day. God. Please bring both of us together.

I heard the main door of the house creak open. I knew my parents were back. As they both came in, they looked at me in surprise.

Eomma- "Eun! Did you take dinner?"

Me- "Ne! But where are you guys coming from?"

Appa- "We went to have dinner with the Kim family!"

Me- "Appa! Why didn't you tell me? I wanted to go too!" I whined.

Appa- "They invited just the both of us! Not you!"

Me- "Huh? Why not? Didn't Taehyung go?"

Eomma- "He did but that's not the important matter here! Just listen to us carefully!" I gave my full attention to both of them.

Eomma- "You will turn 24 in about 3 weeks! You have grown up to be a responsible woman already! We respect your choices! And we know whatever you decide, it won't be wrong!" I was confused since I didn't know why she was talking about me and my responsibilities all of a sudden.

Appa- "Whatever you choose, we are with you! Just remember, some decisions can lead to a big change in your life! And sometimes, your choices become your life! So be careful dear!"

Me- "I don't understand! Why are you guys advising me to choose wisely all of a sudden? And to choose what exactly?"

Eomma- "You will know when the right time comes! Now go rest since you were working all day long! You need to rest in order to make your wounds heal faster!"

Me- "Ne!" I went inside my room with my confused self. What are they thinking?

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I took the phone and spoke up.

Me- "Hello?"

Taehyung- "Eun! There is something I need from you!"

Me- "From me? What is that? And you unblocked me to ask me for something?" I said with an annoyed tone.

Taehyung- "I am realy sorry Eun! I won't do it again! I want to make things right! And that's going to happen only if you give me what I need!"

Me- "Fine! Tell me what you 'need'!"

Taehyung- "Please don't get mad since it will be kind of a long process! Can you come outside of your house? There is a box infront of your door! Just take it and do what it says! That's all I want!"

Me- "Are you kidding me? I just woke up!" I whined.

Taehyung- "I am really sorry to disturb your sleep! But don't worry! This will be the last time you trouble yourself for me! Next is my turn!"

Me- "Why are everyone talking in riddle?"

Taehyung- "Okay bye now! Please take the box though!"

Me- "Wai-!" He hung up the phone before I could say anything. What was going on?

I got off from my bed and went downstairs to open the front door. I saw a tiny box on the doormat so I took it and went inside my room. I opened it and there was a piece of paper inside it. I unfolded the paper and found something written on it.