Exiled

Eun Hi was letting go of Hwa Young and took a teen magazine.

"Actually, you can. Look, he is having a fanmeeting in 3 weeks. I already enrolled you in the raffle."

Hwa Young was looking at the pictures of Lee Gi Kwang, the man she had shared the night with.

"well then... lets hope I can tell him."

A week has passed.

Hwa young was walking outside with Eun hi.

They were sipping from their soda.

"Do you already know if you are going to keep it?" Eun hi asked

"Hm, I don't know. Maybe I should wait for Lee Gi Kwang his reaction." Hwa young said.

Eun Hi shook her head "so you already know you are chosen for the fan meeting?"

"Yes, I will be able to see him" Hwa young smiled having the straw in her mouth.

She couldn't help but feeling happy to see him again. She was wondering if lee gi Kwang would recognize her.

Eun hi brought her back to senses.

"Do you already know how to tell him?"

"Hmm, I didn't think about that yet." Hwa young again frowned her head.

That moment hwa Youngs mom was calling her.

She was sounding angry.

Hwa Young became afraid.

What if they had found the test?

It was impossible since Hwa Young was hiding it in a box underneath her bed unless she was secretly cleaning her room.

Hwa Young went home and ran to the living room.

Her father was sitting in the couch. He didn't look up to her.

Her mother was crying and on the coffee table there was the positive test.

She also saw her suitcase. Hwa Youngs eyes widen.

"Mom, I can explain..." Hwa young tried but her father interrupted her.

"What did we do wrong to you? When were you going to tell us maybe?"

Hwa young swallowed in fear. She never saw her father being so angry ate her. Normally she was his little princess.

She was watching the ground.

"You dirty slut, who knows how much you already did it."

"that's not true dad and you know that."

Hwa young was hurt by his words.

Her mother was still crying.

"Take the suitcase and go. I don't want to have a bad image."

"Mom, I'm sorry... we will find a way..."

"Enough, you are not our daughter anymore." Her father pushed hwa young and the suitcase out of the door.

Hwa young was standing in front of the house.

She crying and being alone.

She felt heartbroken.

She texted Eun Hi so at least she had a place to stay for tonight.

Eun hi took her friend in her arms.

It was okay for her parents she could stay a few nights but Hwa young needed to find a solution.

"that will be okay" Eun Hi smiled. "let's first think about what you will say to lee gi Kwang."

"okay but can I rest first? I'm really tired" hwa young whined.

Her eyes were swollen because of crying.

Eun Hi stroke her head. "of course, you can."

Hwa Young woke up with Eun Hi by her side. She watched the clock and saw she slept for 12 hours straight. She didn't feel ill anymore. It was weird since she was used to it. Hwa young woke up Eun Hi to ask her about it.

"that's normal, at some time it just stops." Eun Hi was rubbing her eyes.

They went to the kitchen to grab some food and making plans.

"I think I will call my grandmother and ask her if I can stay with her." Hwa Young said.

Eun Hi nodded "I think that is the best solution. My parents don't really like the fact you're pregnant."

"I understand that"

Hwa young walked to Eun His room.

It didn't take long she was hearing a hoarse voice.

"Hello Granny.." Hwa Young was almost tearing.

"Yes?" the voice asked. "what is wrong darling?"

"I...I don't know how to say it.... Mom and dad have abounded me because I'm pregnant and I don't have a place to stay."

There was a silence on the other side of the phone.

Hwa young became nervous.

She cleared her throat.

"G... Granny?"