fanmeeting

"Yes?" the voice asked. "what is wrong darling?"

"I...I don't know how to say it.... Mom and dad have abounded me because I'm pregnant and I don't have a place to stay."

There was a silence on the other side of the phone.

Hwa young became nervous.

She cleared her throat.

"G... Granny?"

"Its okay sweetheart. You can stay here." Hwa young smiled. She felt relieved.

"Thank you so much granny. I will come as soon as possible."

That evening Hwa young was standing in front of a small cottage.

It was a pretty lonely cottage. There were no neighbors around it. Still, it felt like a warm place.

There was no bell so Hwa Young knocked on the door.

Immediately a small, fragile woman with grey hair opened the door.

"come in girl, come quick before you're getting sick." She said with the same hoarse voice from over the phone.

Hwa young went in with a smile.

She was loving this place since she was little.

She was loving the smell of the wooden furniture, the way to many pictures on the wall, the fresh flowers on every table.

The only thing that was missing, was her grandfather.

He died a few years ago in his sleep.

She still could remember her mother was crying on the phone when granny called her in shock.

He was a warm person who smiled every time he saw her.

And now he probably was smiling at her from heaven.

She took a seat while her grandmother came with tea.

"so, what happened? You said you are pregnant?"

Hwa Young started to cry. "I was so dumb granny. I met Lee Gi Kwang backstage so I was pretending I was 19 so we drank and before I knew...mom and dad are hating me and I can't blame them. I'm only so sorry."

"there, there child. What you did, was dumb indeed but that doesn't give your parents a reason to shut you out. We will find a way."

There fell a silence.

The granny quickly broke it.

"does the father already know?"

Hwa young looked up.

"not yet but tomorrow there is a fan meeting where I can tell him."

"ooh" the granny sighed. "than you better go to bed and rest."

Hwa young softly smiled.

She was exhausted.

She went to a small room on the first floor.

It was a cozy room she was sleeping in ever she was little.

Hwa young messaged Eun Hi.

"I am arrived safely and ready for tomorrow."

"I'm rooting for you girl" was the answer.

The next morning Hwa Young woke up early.

She went straight to the bus so she could go to the fan meeting. She was feeling nervous.

Today was the day she was able to see the man she stayed with for the whole night. Today she was able to tell him, he was becoming a father. If they would decide to keep the baby of course. She still wasn't sure about it since she really wanted to go to college and become a lawyer.

There was already a big line waiting to meet Lee gi Kwang and to take pictures with him or touch his hand.

Hwa Young grinned. "if they knew what she was able to touch that night..."

Lee Gi Kwang was already busy with signing albums.

"Oooh shoot, I didn't bring my album with me" Hwa young wined to herself. She tried to call Eun Hi but she didn't pick up the phone.

Hwa young was watching around until she saw a venter selling some merchandise.

"Maybe I can buy one of those." Hwa young thought.

She saw the girl behind her was watching her with eagle-eyes.

The line was really long now and Hwa young didn't want to lose her spot.

"I will tell it honestly. We already went to bed together. This small thing wouldn't make it."

After an hour it was Hwa Youngs turn.

"hi, this is embarrassing but I...uhm...have forgotten to bring my album."

Lee gi Kwang was watching her with an interested look.

"Could it be, he is recognizing me?" hwa young thought while looking back at him.

"It's fine" lee gi Kwang smiled. "here, let me sign this for you"

He took a small poster.

"what is your name?"

"Hwa Young...Son Hwa Young....and I need to tell you something."

She said while turning red.

"Ooh, what is it?" Lee gi Kwang asked while writing her name on the poster.

Hwa young cleared her throat.

This was it. This was the moment she could lose everything or win his heart. Not that the last thing was really needed since he was almost 30.

"I..... I am pregnant and you are the father."

Hwa Young was observing him.

Lee gi Kwang was looking surprised and nervous.

He was still writing on the poster and a silent.

Hwa young was biting her lip.

"well?" she asked.