3

"Sorry, I was kind of hoping bri would introduce us but I really don't think that's going to happen. I'm aurora and she's Charlotte." Aurora said with a smile as she tried to make the situation less uncomfortable.

They had all been there for about 10 minutes without talking and had the excuse of looking at the menu instead.

"It's all good we were honestly kind of hoping carter would do the same. I'm lance and he's isaac." Lance said with just as big of a smile aurora had give him as she gave him a slight nod and looked back down to her menu.

The server had come back over to get everyone's orders.

"Can the girls do whatever the cheapest white wine you guys have and then fried pickles with extra ranch and the sliders with no tomatoes please- also can we get some bread? Thank you." She said to the server who wrote down what she was saying as fast as possible.

"Can we do 3 buds, the fried pickles, chips and guacamole, and then whatever chicken and broccoli dish you guys have please." Lance said and finished with a glance up at aurora who was smirking slightly at him but looked away once their eyes caught each other's.

"You guys go to USC?" Isaac asked to make conversation.

"Yeah I'm assuming you guys go too?" Charlotte said and earned a nod from both the boys.

Their food had eventually come and everyone started chowing down. The group had become more comfortable with each other and conversation was flowing out easily.

instagram