A/N

hey besties, I just want to let everyone know what's been going on especially since I try and update at least once a week and I didn't update last week and don't even have one to give you guys. I started school back up last week so I've just been trying to stay on top of getting back into a routine. I've also just been really unmotivated to update and have been trying to take time for myself to read and be with friends and family which I recommend everyone to do rn especially for the people going back to school. I don't want to promise the time frame for when I will be updating soon because I don't want to put too much pressure on myself to get things done and I want to take the time to put together a chapter I actually think you guys would want to see. If anyone has any ideas for the next few chapters please don't hesitate to dm or comment or literally anything, I love being able to see the comments and responses you guys leave as you go through the story. also last thing, I've been in a mood of reading sports romances so please you guys comment your favorite sport romance books on here or books in general; I tend to find a specific theme and only read those books for like a week so please help you guys. but that was all I just want to say thank you guys for being patient and a big thank you to the people who have stayed since I uploaded the first few chapters. I love you guys please don't be silent and interact with each other I would love to see it!