10

"Do you think isaac will be good to Charlotte?" Aurora asked lance as they ate their food

"I mean he's good in relationships, he doesn't cheat on girls or anything but when he isn't in a relationship he goes through girls a lot." He said and took a bite of his bagel.

"And what about you?" She said with a smile.

"I'd treat you great if you were my wife aurora. I like being in relationships than to just sleep around but so far nobody has passed the mom and sister test so prepare yourself for that. I'd be disappointed if you don't pass." Lance said with a smirk.

"Oh is that right." Aurora said with a smirk just to fuck with him.

"I haven't been in a relationship since my senior year of high school." She added.

"Any flings. One night stands?" He asked with a smile.

"Haven't had a good sexual experience with a guy that goes here so not for a while." Aurora said with her elbow on the table and her chin resting against her palm.

"Not even one?" He asked and looked up to try and see if he was overstepping.

"Nope." She said.

"Then what did they do wrong I gotta prepare before our wedding night coming up." Lance said with a laugh.

"Just didn't care about me. Guys here kind of just shove their dicks down your throat and hope that, that would make you cum." She said making lance almost spit his drink out.

"One day men are going to realize that you can get off with pleasuring the other person. But I'm sorry guys are like that I'll make your standards really high on our wedding night. I think we can mark the date as 2 days." He said making aurora laugh.

"Don't get too cocky you have even kissed me yet." She said.

Lance got out of his side of the booth to move to the other side where he lightly pushed aurora over. He turned himself and slowly kissed her before she was able to say anything.

It went on for a minute until lance pulled away.