12

"Do you think he would cheat?" Charlotte asked bri as they all sat around the living room trying to cheer her up.

"I mean it's not my relationship but carter really doesn't seem like the type of guy to just go out and cheat. You guys love each other and are inseparable there's no way. Maybe it was just a misunderstanding and you should ask him who she is and then decide what to do moving forward." Aurora said wrapping bri in a hug.

"Yeah I think I'm going to head over there he should be home." Bri said and grabbed her things before leaving.

imessage

Not long had passed before the boys walked in through the door and set the bag of drinks on the counter

"Hi." Lance said as he leaned over the top of the couch where aurora was sitting.

He gently placed a kiss upside down on her lips before pulling away.

"What happened with Bri?" He asked the girls as he took a seat on the couch next to aurora.

"She saw carter with another girl when she went to class." Charlotte said earning wide eyes from the boys.

"Was it his ex or something the dude doesn't talk to girls besides you guys." Isaac said.

"I don't know. I just told her it could be a misunderstanding and that she just needs to go talk with him." Aurora said earning a nod from the boys.